ADP Workforce Now On the GoProduct Overview
- About ADP Workforce Now On the Go
- Pros of ADP Workforce Now On the Go
- Cons of ADP Workforce Now On the Go
- Breakdown of core features
ADP Workforce Now On the GoSM product overview
ADP Workforce Now On the Go is an all-in-one mobile and desktop payroll and time and attendance software for Canadian small businesses. The solution helps small businesses run payroll accurately and manage time and attendance conveniently so that they can simplify their payday at any time, from anywhere.
Pros of ADP Workforce Now On the Go
- Businesses owners can process payroll from anywhere in minutes, giving them more time to focus on their business.
- Manage employee scheduling and paid time-off requests using the Time and Attendance solution.
- Turn data into actionable insights with payroll, time, and year-end reporting.
Cons of ADP Workforce Now On the Go
- Some users have reported issues logging into the ADP Workforce Now On the Go mobile application.
Breakdown of core features
ADP Workforce Now On the Go provides features designed to help businesses manage payroll and time accurately and reliably.
Integrated payroll and time solution
The solution comes with one system and login that helps keep payroll processes simple, eliminating the need to import data.
Accessible from all types of devices
Business owners can run payroll anytime and anywhere; the solution is accessible from phones, tablets, or desktops, all with the same degree of ease.
ADP Workforce Now On the Go has built-in prompts that provide step-by-step guidance on payroll management for users, with or without payroll training.
New payroll regulations are automatically updated in the system. Notifications remind users when it is necessary to run the payroll or submit ROEs.
(Last updated on 04/14/2021 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)