ADP Workforce NowProduct Overview
- About ADP Workforce Now
- Pros of ADP Workforce Now
- Cons of ADP Workforce Now
- Breakdown of core features
ADP Workforce Now product overview
ADP Workforce Now serves clients across nearly every industry who are looking to manage their human capital management needs across payroll, HR, benefits, talent, and time and labor, among others.
ADP Workforce Now provides clients with custom-tailored solutions that fit their organization, so they can save time and money while getting expert support and accuracy.
Pros of ADP Workforce Now
- Single integrated solution: ADP Workforce Now lets you manage payroll for a global workforce with a single, integrated solution. Its payroll services, expertise, and unified technology can help ensure payroll is delivered accurately and meets requirements across 140 countries.
- Versatile payroll and HR solution: ADP Workforce Now is a flexible and easy-to-use solution that scales with your organization and integrates with your existing systems. The all-in-one platform offers an easier and faster payroll, centralizes all employee tasks, and simplifies employee management.
Cons of ADP Workforce Now
- Reporting: Some customers wanted an easier way to generate, filter, or alter both standard and custom reports.
Breakdown of core features
ADP Workforce Now has developed scalable payroll solutions that can accommodate organizations of various sizes, from 50, 1,000, to 100,000 employees across the globe.
ADP Workforce Now offers more payroll options that can serve different industries, such as hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, construction, retail, financial services, and technology, among others.
Customized levels of service
The solution can provide custom levels of service, depending on the needs of a company. It can provide service for tax and compliance only, payroll and HRIS, payroll, HRIS, and outsourcing, and payroll and HRIS in a professional employer organization (PEO) arrangement.
ADP Workforce Now can be adopted by customers with different configuration requirements. Its solution can be implemented through software integration or have it integrated with existing HRIS and most ERP systems.
(Last updated on 11/17/2020 by Abby Dykes)