Paypro UKG ReadyProduct Overview
- About Paypro’s UKG Ready
- Pros of Paypro’s UKG Ready
- Cons of Paypro’s UKG Ready
- Breakdown of core features
Paypro’s UKG Ready product overview
Paypro’s Workforce Management solution by UKG Ready empowers businesses to achieve greater efficiency with a powerful end-to-end single database HR platform. It enables companies to control labor costs, manage scheduling and payroll, and ensure compliance with labor and industry regulations such as the Affordable Care Act (ACA). The platform also maintains one record throughout an employment lifecycle.
For over 30 years, Paypro has provided reliable customer support so clients can run businesses better. It has built its business model around world-class customer service because they answer to clients, not investors. Their philosophy and approach to service offer each client a dedicated customer support team to facilitate the management of an entire workforce from pre-hire to retire.
Pros of Paypro’s UKG Ready
- Paypro’s UKG Ready support combines expertise with the right experience. The average employee tenure is over seven years, and 30 percent of the team has been at Paypro for more than 13 years.
- The platform’s service model allows clients to best utilize the software and couples it with one-on-one support. As a result of its customer-centric business model, Paypro’s UKG Ready has a high client retention rate.
Cons of Paypro’s UKG Ready
- Due to the extensive set of the software’s capabilities, there is a bit of a learning curve to understand and properly use all the features. This is often the case with a system of this complexity.
Breakdown of core features
One database for all employee records
With Paypro, duplicate entries and redundant workflows are a thing of the past. From hire to retire, the platform gives the single-sign-in access necessary—across time and attendance, HR, payroll, and benefits to make better and more informed decisions. The software lets users control labor costs, identify and retain top talent, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity.
Dedicated one-on-one U.S.-based service teams
The support team is onshore and required to work as a team on every account. Paypro employs a Customer First Team Philosophy. Its dedicated team of experts knows the business and is always available to answer and mitigate any potential challenges.
Expert implementation coaches
Paypro’s implementation team handles much of the heavy lifting, minimizing unnecessary stress on clients. Its custom approach is tailored to clients, as one size does not fit all. The Paypro team streamlines the process once they have a hands-on understanding of the business. Implementation includes complete access to the team, even after launch. Paypro also provides a Technical Delivery Assurance Specialist.
Enhanced payroll data review
The platform delivers an automated payroll verification for every payroll period. The proprietary Paypro Command Center continuously monitors payroll—every day, every month, and all year long—to anticipate and avoid costly processing errors. The platform audits each payroll every cycle to eliminate year-end tax surprises. The average payroll adjustment run percentage of Paypro’s customers is less than 2 percent.
(Last updated on 10/04/2021 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)