Really Simple Systems CRMProduct Overview
- About Really Simple Systems CRM
- Pros of Really Simple Systems CRM
- Cons of Really Simple Systems CRM
- Breakdown of core features
Really Simple Systems CRM product overview
Really Simple Systems CRM is a user-friendly solution for effective sales and marketing management. This CRM helps businesses save time and make more sales with a simple system designed for growing teams working B2B.
Really Simple Systems is straightforward and allows teams to organize sales and streamline processes. Users of any technical skill level can adopt the system. By automating the sales process, tracking leads, and supporting collaboration, the software empowers teams to work smarter and increase efficiency.
Compliant with HIPAA and GDPR, Really Simple Systems includes an integrated email marketing tool and a service desk option. It protects data in a centralized hub.
Pros of Really Simple Systems CRM
- Businesses can customize the CRM by adding their own fields and terminology so users can find data faster. Users can also create individual dashboards to highlight what’s important to them.
- The system collects and records opt-in consent activity from contacts and keeps an auditable log of when, how, and what IP address gave the consent. It can gather consent from existing contacts using an email link or from new leads via the company website using web-to-lead forms.
Cons of Really Simple Systems CRM
- While the CRM is accessible through any web browser and optimized for mobile use, Really Simple Systems is still working to develop a mobile app.
Breakdown of core features
Users can find and track every customer, contact, and communication instantly, then set tasks to follow up and share with their team. The software gives a 360-degree view of all interactions, enhancing customer experience and engagement for longer-lasting relationships.
Really Simple Systems doesn’t only keep track of names and addresses—it also records every interaction, including emails, calls, notes, and documents, arranged in a summary timeline.
Really Simple Systems shows teams the full picture by bringing sales and marketing together in one unified and streamlined database. Its lead management feature manages sales prospects from initial inquiries to confirmed sales.
Whether importing contacts or converting web visitors to new leads, the software enables businesses to thrive and nurture their customer base.
Team members can craft and personalize emails, schedule and send campaigns, then track and analyze engagement levels. The software facilitates creating professional-looking emails without the need for IT support. Users can start with a basic template and then customize it using the drag-and-drop editor to build their layout.
Furthermore, businesses can match their brand ID by adding logos, images, and color schemes and save them as templates. Personalizing emails increases open- and click-through rates and boosts email marketing ROI.
The software manages and monitors every sales opportunity through each stage of the sales process to successful closure. Really Simple Systems allows users to create sales opportunities showing the value of the deal. Team members can also set and update the probability of the sale and add weighted values.
The software supports businesses in generating more accurate forecasts and closing more leads.
(Last updated on 09/14/2022 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)