Every business needs to keep itself updated with the latest technology, including customer service and customer relations. Whenever faced with having to make a choice or decision on a new technology, you should always look at your options first instead of making a rash decision.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM), being one of the most important aspects of running your business, should be automated with the use of CRM software. This helps ensure that your contacts are secured, leads are taken note of, and every other aspect of customer relationship is covered. And for that, we have taken into account two important and popular CRM software choices: Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and SAP Digital CRM.
Use our Product Selection Tool to request a free shortlist of the best CRM software for your needs. In less than five minutes, we’ll match you with five CRM vendors we think you’ll love.
Dynamics 365 CRM vs. SAP Digital CRM: An overview
Microsoft has decades of experience not just in the world of CRMs but also in almost every other aspect of technology. Name it and Microsoft has it. As for its Dynamics 365 software, it’s a cloud-based CRM software with solutions that improve the operations of a business.
What used to be called Dynamics CRM Online was repackaged and rebranded into applications to become Dynamics 365 software. The beauty of this software is the ability to purchase it as a suite of apps that function together, or as individual apps that function independently. You, as the user, can also integrate the software with other software, including Lync, SharePoint, OneNote, Word, and Outlook among others. Moreover, it lets you and your team collaborate with each other on Yammer.
SAP Digital CRM, on the other hand, prides itself as an enterprise-grade CRM that is designed for small teams. It can easily be set up with the help of built-in product guides and a strong customer support. Additionally, it lets your team make use of contact management, email automation, lead scoring, analytics, and customer servicing and ticketing among others. It’s also beneficial to both sales and marketing teams, as it lets the sales team stay tuned in to critical information and the marketing team nurture and generate leads. Best of all, SAP Digital CRM lets users keep all customer information and analytics in one place for every team member to access.
There is no doubt that both of these CRM software options are loaded with features that provide the best services and automation for their customers. Let’s look at these and compare which software has better features.
Read also: SugarCRM vs. SuiteCRM: Choosing Between A Proprietary And Open Source CRM
Dynamics 365 CRM has a set of features that targets four major divisions of your business, namely Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and Project Service Automation.
- D365 Sales is considered the most important and prevalent feature because after all, this is how your business makes profit. With Dynamics 365, you will be able to view all your interactions with your customers and foresee your future interactions with them.
- D365 Marketing is very helpful in terms of creating programs that can bring in more customers to your business.
- D365 Customer Service helps ensure that your customers feel valued as it automates the flow of warranty claims, customer complaints, returns of items, and other concerns.
- D365 Project Service Automation assists you in various tasks like scheduling, expense submission, and time entry.
As for SAP Digital CRM, one of its features is its personalized homepages which allows you to design your own homepage that is unique to your needs and situation. This also lets you bring the most important data in your daily workflow to the forefront.
Other features include the following:
- Simplified on-boarding. Unlike other CRMs, it is much easier to get set up with SAP Digital CRM and invite members using just their name, email ID, and role. Then, you can as easily assign members their roles such as manager and others.
- Lead management and opportunities. The platform’s lead management capabilities show its real benefits where you can score, qualify, and nurture individual leads to convert them into sales.
- Appointment creation. You won’t miss a meeting with your customers as you can use the SAP Digital for Customer Engagement Calendar feature. This shows you the activities and details scheduled for the week ahead.
- Site visit record. This allows you and other users to record your visit with customers and leads.
Dynamics 365 pricing does not include a free trial. Their lowest priced plan includes numerous apps and features. You will pay an extra fee for every additional team user and additional operations users come at an even steeper fee.
SAP Digital CRM pricing starts with a free trial that does not require the use of a credit card. It also has enterprise pricing, but you will need to contact them for information and details.
In terms of integrations, both software can easily integrate with other apps. Dynamics 365 can integrate with OneNote, OneDrive, Excel, Yammer, PowerBi, Sharepoint, and Outlook, among other Microsoft products.
On the other hand, SAP Digital CRM also has numerous integrations, but you will need to log in with your LinkedIn account to view all of them.
Which is the best choice for your business?
Judging from these facts, we can say that indeed, both software are great CRM tools. Their features are both beneficial and targeted towards the sales tasks that are important to your business. In terms of pricing, SAP Digital CRM is definitely more affordable. As for integrations, only you can be the judge for that, as you need to check if your apps are compatible with the SAP Digital CRM. At the end of the day, what will benefit you best is the software that has the features and integrations your specific company needs.
Want more CRM software options? Use our Product Selection Tool.