One of the best innovations in customer relationship management (CRM) is the design of CRM software. Businesses are able to nurture and maintain customer relationships, improve products and services, and convert leads into customers with automation. These software products increase revenue and reduce time spent on manual tasks by providing a single platform for all processes.
Users have access to document and contract management, sales performance and activity monitoring, invoicing and billing, nurture campaign mapping, sales goal planning and tracking, and analytics. It helps target the right market by personalizing market outreach and mining data to find an accurate customer persona.
We compare two popular customer relationship management software solutions: Freshsales vs. amoCRM. We’ll consider their integrations, pricing plans, and features to help you decide on the more suitable product for your business. Take advantage of our free Product Selection Tool to receive five recommendations of products from our Technology Advisors. It’s easy and takes only five minutes.
Freshsales vs. amoCRM: An overview
Freshsales is a cloud-based CRM software designed for all business sizes across different industries such as ecommerce, hospitality, insurance logistics, real estate, retail, and manufacturing. It has mobile integrations for on-the-go use from any device. Use Freshsales to attract, manage, close, and nurture leads through powerful features such as visual deal pipelines, AI-based lead scoring, built-in phone and email, workflow automations, and customizable visual reports and dashboards.
AmoCRM is a cloud-based, messaging-powered CRM product that integrates with different messenger apps for all business sizes. Regardless of clients’ messaging app preferences, users can see all conversations in a unified platform. They can call, email, or chat with prospects within the software. Users can create chatbots with the code-free chat builder and ensure the business is online 24/7. It offers a simple set-up process and imports customer databases in a few clicks. AmoCRM makes sure all chat messages, tasks, and call recordings are stored in the data card.
Read also: 6 Ways CRMs Stop Customer Churn
Freshsales vs. amoCRM: A comparison of features
Freshsales ensures businesses nurture and maintain relationships through its powerful features:
- Freshcaller Users can make direct phone calls in one click using Freshcaller. It doesn’t require hardware or software installations and puts all conversations and notes in one place. Users can transfer, record, and auto-log calls and purchase local and toll-free numbers to assign to reps. Freshcaller allows auto-dialing, call routing, creating personalized welcome messages, caller ID, and performance tracking of sales reps.
- Freshchat: The software integrates with different SMS service providers for Freshchat to enable users to chat with customers in real time.
- Event tracking: Users can see the chronological activity of leads through website and in-app tracking. Freshsales segments activities using collected data to determine how contacts interact with the company. Use the app to score leads and determine which ones are ready for closing a deal or need a follow-up.
- Customer support: Freshsales provides 24/7 customer support through email, phone, and chat and offers expert articles on importing and exporting data from the software.
amoCRM offers intuitive features for leads and sales management:
- Intuitive interface: Users can learn and use the system with ease. Find all crucial information in a single dashboard for all processes and operations. AmoCRM offers an optimized environment for easy navigation from any device.
- Synced conversations: The product automatically pulls messages and leads from all sources into a unified inbox for tracking. Users can respond to messages without switching between apps through synced data and conversations.
- AI chatbots: AmoCRM comes with a flexible AI chatbot with natural language processing. It can assess customer intention during conversation, detect leads, and send pre-made workflows and templates. Use the chatbot to answer questions and set appointments.
- Chatbot builder: Users can build a chatbot using the visual chatbot builder that needs no coding experience. It boosts messenger-based sales with auto-action, data gathering, and image-sending capabilities.
- Streamlined team communication: AmoCRM centralizes communication that allows users to join conversations with customers in the same window.
Freshsales vs. amoCRM: A comparison of prices
Users can choose from Freshsales’ 4-tiered pricing plan: Blossom, Garden, Estate, and Forest. The Blossom Plan is useful to small and starting teams and offers direct calling, visual sales pipelines, classic forms, and lead scoring. The Garden Plan is beneficial to mid-sized teams with workflow automation, smart matches, API access, and pipeline management.
The Estate Plan offers sales goals, report dashboards, advanced reports, and multi-currency features to large businesses. The Forest Plan is suitable for enterprise companies and offers a dedicated account manager, auto-profile enrichment, advanced lead scoring, EEA data center, and audit logs.
It has a free version, Sprout, for individual use that offers filters and views, deal and contact management, and mobile apps.
AmoCRM offers a 3-tiered pricing plan: Base, Advanced, and Enterprise. The Base Plan is for smaller businesses with 100 custom fields, 200 MB file storage, custom fields for leads and contacts, and sales pipelines. The Advanced Plan is recommended for mid-sized businesses and offers 200 custom fields, 200MB file storage, business processes and auto-created tasks, and customer lead management. The Enterprise plan is for enterprise companies with 50,000 contacts, 10,000 open leads, 800MB file storage, lead scoring, and activity monitoring.
It comes with a free trial, and all plans are charged on a per user, per month basis.
Freshsales vs. amoCRM: A comparison of integrations:
Freshsales seamlessly integrates with different apps:
AmoCRM’s integrations promote ease of use through integrations with:
- Tidio Chat
- Facebook Messenger
Which suits your business best?
Freshsales and amoCRM are designed to help your business maintain customer relationships. Their integrations and features are powerful, and they both offer multi-tiered pricing plans to give users the best options. However, consider the differences in choosing your business’s CRM software product.
Freshsales has Sprout that helps starting businesses and individual users have access to basic features — a better deal than amoCRM’s free trial. However, amoCRM’s code-free chatbot builder is beneficial to all business sizes because it eliminates the need for manual responses to inquiries and visitors. The product’s integrations with different messenger apps reduce time spent on switching between apps to answer customer concerns.
If you want more software product options, use our free and easy-to-use Product Selection Tool.