Product Quick Facts
About Saba Software
Saba Software offers a cloud-based intelligent talent management solution used by over 2,200 customers and 31 million users in over 195 countries and 37 languages.
Saba’s system can be implemented as a complete human resources management software solution, or adopted on a module-by-module basis. Modules include:
- Learning – Saba’s award-winning learning management system has been used for onboarding, simplifying and strengthening certification and compliance learning, managing assessments and surveys, and directly integrates with myriad business systems to enable even more learning and cross-platform functionality. The Learning module comes with access to thousands of elearning courses, or you can use the software to design your own.
- Performance – Saba’s performance management solution helps foster a culture of continuous coaching and feedback, offers gamified elements to help recognize employee excellence (including badges, social impressions, and leaderboards), and its machine-learning algorithm suggests personalized recommendations on classes, mentors, and other relevant content. Real time collaboration tools and performance-driven development plans deliver real value when compared to other performance management systems.
- Planning – Saba’s planning module helps forecast and manage organizational change. Use it to aggregate data from disparate systems, visualize current hierarchies and overlay your own custom metrics and KPIs. Model ‘what-if’ scenarios such as an aging workforce, merger or acquisition activity, and establish headcount goals for any situation.
- Succession – Saba’s succession planning module is designed to uncover and address talent gaps and departure risks across your organization. It allows you to prioritize your planning efforts with automated scoring that identifies high-risk positions and where your talent bench is the weakest. Create and deploy competency assessments to your internal candidates, and evaluate your employees for leadership positions using the pre-built talent dashboards.
- Recruiting – a best-of-breed recruiting software solution, Saba’s recruiting module is more than a traditional applicant tracking system. It allows for truly social recruitment, thanks to pre-built integrations with popular social media sites and jobs boards. It includes strong resume management tools and a workflow management solution that helps recruiters delegate and collaborate with hiring managers and other stakeholders.
- Compensation – Saba’s compensation management module empowers line managers to budget for raises and recognize top performers more easily with dashboards and analytics. Handle multi-national and multi-currency compensation planning and even stay on top of regulatory changes to ensure compensation compliance.
All of Saba’s solutions are cloud-delivered and represent some of the best HR and talent management software on the market today. If you’d like to see more options, check out our HR Software Product Selection Tool, or if you’d prefer, call, click, or email to speak with an unbiased Technology Advisor for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation today.
Alternatives to Saba Software
Learn more about other human resources software by exploring the following products, or review specific types of HR Software including applicant tracking software, cloud based HR software, employee engagement tools or time clock software.
Need a Little Help?
Talk with a software expert for free. Get a list of software that’s great for you in less than 15 minutes.
Recruitee is a collaborative hiring software that builds winning teams. Organize, boost, and automate your recruitment. Try for free or get a demo now!
Breezy HR is a modern recruiting and applicant tracking tool to simplify your hiring process. From advertising jobs to making offers, get everything you need to attract and hire the best employees, faster.
Attract, hire, and onboard the right people with Pinpoint—the modern applicant tracking system designed for internal talent acquisition teams that care about flexibility, candidate experience, and want to spent less time on repetitive admin.
Simple, intelligent software and unlimited help from the Pinpoint team means you'll attract the right candidates, select the best, and wow your new hires from the moment they say ‘yes’.
(Last updated on 04/18/2022 by Jonathan Darcy)