DMC Strategic IT – NetSuite Solutions PartnerProduct Overview
- About DMC Strategic IT – NetSuite Solutions Partner
- Pros of DMC Strategic IT – NetSuite Solutions Partner
- Cons of DMC Strategic IT – NetSuite Solutions Partner
- Breakdown of core features
DMC Strategic IT – NetSuite Solutions Partner product overview
DMC Strategic IT is a NetSuite Solutions Partner with a team that is helping businesses focus on what they do best. This solutions partner implements NetSuite Software and provides custom development to extend NetSuite functionalities. DMC also offers a comprehensive extension to NetSuite, Precision ERP, built on NetSuite’s core functionality.
Precision ERP includes modules for Asset Lifecycle Management, Rentals and Rental Purchase Option Management, Software Subscription Management, Trade-In Management, Bench and Field Service Management, extensions to the NetSuite Warranty and Repairs, Light Manufacturing, and Credit Card Integration Modules.
DMC Strategic IT’s products and services include selling the full line of NetSuite Software Solutions and Precision ERP, a native NetSuite SuiteApp. The team also handles NetSuite extensions and customizations and enhances existing NetSuite integrations or builds new ones.
DMC uses the SuiteSuccess leading-practices implementation model to provide an option for a quick go-live, taking around 60 to 90 days. Personalized joint execution plans are defined before a contract is signed so customers know what they are purchasing. From financial reporting to supply chain management to billing and beyond, DMC and NetSuite ERP provide customers with clear visibility and control of their businesses.
Pros of DMC Strategic IT – NetSuite Solutions Partner
• The DMC team has over 50 years of combined ERP experience and specializes in implementing and optimizing NetSuite for each customer’s business.
• Having a competent team with diverse capabilities provides our customers a single point-of-contact for all their NetSuite needs.
• DMC maintains strategic partnerships with Avalara, Celigo, RF-Smart, and others to provide extensibility to the NetSuite platform as needed.
Cons of DMC Strategic IT – NetSuite Solutions Partner
• The DMC team only implements NetSuite, Oracle/NetSuite based products, and products that integrate into NetSuite, so it’s important for customers to evaluate if NetSuite is a good fit for them.
Breakdown of core features
With DMC Strategic IT’s implementation, businesses can utilize various NetSuite features, including enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), manufacturing, and eCommerce.
NetSuite Core ERP functions include Accounting, Financial Management and Reporting, Analytics, Order-to-Cash Management, Procure-to-Pay Management, Project Management, Planning and Budgeting, Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, and international and multi-currency capabilities.
NetSuite CRM consists of sales force automation, marketing automation, customer service management, Support, Helpdesk, and Knowledge Base Management, Sales Forecast and Sales Quota Management, Partner Relationship Management, Partner Portal, Campaign Management, Customer Portals, and a Mobile Client.
The NetSuite SuiteCloud platform includes tools that allow users to add UI attributes, workflows, custom records, custom scripts, and other objects to modify NetSuite to meet customer specific business needs.
DMC Strategic IT can set up SuiteCommerce/SuiteCommerce Advanced and provide a fully integrated omni-channel shopping experience. This includes Professional Services Automation (PSA), comprehensive Bid-to-Bill process, and advanced Project, Resource, and Cost Accounting Management features.
(Last updated on 03/16/2021 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)