Businesses need to keep customers satisfied for their business to grow. Customers are among the most important elements of any organization because they use services offered by businesses. Thanks to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions, this goal has become more reachable, and both businesses and customers remain fulfilled.
We’re comparing two popular CRM software solutions: Salesforce vs. Funnel CRM. We’ll consider their features, prices, and integrations to check their suitability for your business. Need more options? Use our Product Selection Tool to get 5 recommendations that are tailored to your requirements. It’s free and easy to use.
Salesforce vs. Funnel CRM: An overview
Salesforce is a cloud-based CRM software system that lets business owners connect with their customers through marketing, customer service, sales, analytics, apps, and communities. Its Salesforce cloud-computing model allows users to customize and scale products to meet business needs as it grows. Sales Cloud provides users with one place for tracking customer information and interaction to move deals faster. It has one console where process automation, automatic data capture, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) are placed. Users are provided with up-to-date information to help them make informed decisions and improve conversion rates.
Funnel CRM is designed for freelancers, small and medium-sized businesses that have websites and use contact forms, and large company sales teams. The software is cloud-based, automatically captures customer information, and has a dedicated workspace outside users’ email to work on deals and leads. Funnel CRM is simple and has the essential features of a CRM solution such as proposals, deals and customer tracking, contact forms, and optimized communication channels without the complexities of larger products.
Read also: 6 Ways CRMs Stop Customer Churn
Salesforce vs. Funnel CRM: A comparison of features
Salesforce core features are broken down into:
- Contact Management: Salesforce automates contact management by letting users store and organize contact information. It allows businesses to identify potential leads and manage tasks in one platform. Salesforce integrates seamlessly with many social media platforms to allow social listening and trends spotting. It lets users review communication and activity history with contacts to close deals faster and determines how to best keep customers.
- Lead management: Salespeople can find leads among contacts, score and pass them on to the appropriate people. It allows users to track leads to find out where they come from, so teams can make informed nurture decisions.
- Opportunity management: Users can spot opportunities with Salesforce and keep their contacts organized during the sales process. They are provided with updates on the stages opportunities are in. Loop in other members for support during critical moments to close deals faster.
Funnel CRM has its own set of features:
- Contact forms: Funnel CRM lets users build contact forms and integrate these into their website with just a few steps. Its form builder doesn’t require technical knowledge but only needs users to paste a couple lines of code where the form is to appear in the website.
- Deals: The software creates a ‘deals’ email where inquiries for your services or products are sent to. This cuts time as users don’t have to search through their inbox for business-related emails. All important messages are stored in Funnel CRM and labeled with the sales process stage they’re in.
- Contacts: Funnel CRM automatically captures customers’ basic information from the forms they fill out and creates a profile. The information can be updated anytime as users prefer.
- Gmail integration: Funnel CRM closely integrates with Gmail, allowing users to use their Gmail accounts to sign up, log into the app, and receive notifications. Users can also reply from Gmail and have a copy in their Funnel CRM deal.
- Proposals: Users can leave a professional impression by sending formatted proposals. Funnel CRM lets users put together rich messages of the services and products offered in estimate or quote form. Users have the option to include their logo or photo if these are added into the account.
- Tasks and activities: Funnel CRM automatically manages users’ to-do lists to ensure no task or appointment is missed. Users have a centralized place for organizing, assigning, and prioritizing tasks to increase productivity.
Salesforce vs. Funnel CRM: A comparison of prices
Salesforce offers four pricing models: Essentials, Professional, Enterprise, and Unlimited. Each model comes with its own set of features that increase in number as the plan increases. All pricing models are billed annually and charged on a per-user-per-month basis. Users can try each plan for free, or they can contact the vendor for further information.
Funnel CRM is created for freelancers and small to medium-sized businesses. Users can choose from the Standard Plan and Pro Plan. It offers a free trial to test the software before buying it. Contact the vendor to request a quote.
Salesforce vs. Funnel CRM: A comparison of integrations
Salesforce easily integrates with apps such as QuickBooks, social media platforms, Google Calendar, Slack, Microsoft Outlook, Zapier, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
Funnel CRM integrates with Gmail, Slack, Facebook Ads, PandaDoc, QuickBooks, Xero, and Gravatar. It is planning to integrate with Zapier soon.
Make your choice count
These different CRM software options have their own features and functionality. It is up to you to make a choice, but we advise you go for one that has the most features usable to your business. The ideal CRM software should have automation as its top priority.
Want more CRM software options? Use our Product Selection Tool to receive five software recommendations.