Funnel CRMProduct Overview
Funnel CRM product overview
Funnel CRM is a simple sales tracking and CRM cloud-based software designed to help automatically capture customer information. It creates a dedicated workspace outside your email to work on leads and deals. Funnel CRM is suitable for freelancers and is built for SMBs that have websites and utilize contact forms. Funnel CRM is a system of essential features without the complexity of larger CRMs and caters to the budget of freelancers, SMBs and large companies’ sales personnel. It includes contact forms, customer tracking, deals tracking, proposals, and optimized communication channels as part of its essential functions. It also caters to large midsize businesses across several industries including advertising, technology, outsource banking and more.
Pros of Funnel CRM
- Make fast well-formatted business proposals.
- Create and embed web contact forms without programming knowledge to help capture leads.
- Communicate with clients through Smartphone via Gmail without having to log-in to Funnel CRM.
- Auto generate web form submissions into deals and then places them in sales funnel rather than cluttering your inbox.
- Maintain customer base and decrease manual work.
- Simplicity of function and use.
Cons of Funnel CRM
- Needs more integrations of Facebook messenger and others.
Breakdown of core features
Build and integrate contacts forms with a website in a few easy steps. Code up a form and it post to a specific URL. Instead of forms, Funnel CRM provides a special email address to be used by clients, which will be converted into a deal.
Funnel CRM creates inquiries for products and/or services for potential deals. Find important inbox messages in Funnel CRM properly labeled with what stage of the sales process one is in.
Funnel CRM automatically takes contact information to create a profile based on the input it gives on the forms. This information can be updated any time.
Reply directly to messages sent from Funnel CRM from the Gmail inbox. A reply will be sent to customers and will also post to the Funnel CRM deal.
(Last updated on 01/27/2020 by Martin Shelby)