It’s important for businesses to nurture and maintain relationships with potential and existing customers through Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Thanks to CRM software solutions, tasks are easier with automation. Organizations gain efficiency and productivity using one platform with all necessary information. They can use pipeline management, sales activity, email tracking, contact records, and lead scoring and management features.
CRM began with products hosted on physical servers and evolved into a cloud-based solution with mobile apps for on-the-go use. These software products provide aggregated information about customers to help businesses target their marketing strategies to specific customers.
Let’s compare two popular customer relationship management software systems: Freshsales vs. Infor. We’ll evaluate their features, pricing plans, and integrations to help you choose the suitable product for your business. Use our free Product Selection Tool to receive five product recommendations from our Technology Advisors. It’s easy to use and takes less than five minutes.
Freshsales vs. Infor: An overview
Freshsales is a CRM software solution designed for all business sizes to manage potential and existing customers. It can be used by different industries such as ecommerce, real estate, insurance logistics, hospitality, retail, and manufacturing. Freshsales is cloud-based but has mobile capabilities for managing accounts, customers, and contacts from any mobile device. Its features include one-click phone calls, sales management, sales leads, and event tracking. Use it to send personalized bulk emails and monitor activities.
Infor is a high-tech CRM software product that offers customization and capabilities for personalized customer experience and employee productivity. It creates data-filled customer profiles, provides integration and connectivity, and supplies support for field and mobile teams. Infor’s product core is sales force automation (SFA) but includes marketing and workflow automation, campaign management, customer service, and budget and revenue tracking. Infor has mobile integrations for on-the-go use.
Freshsales vs. Infor: A comparison of features
Freshsales’ robust features promote team efficiency and productivity:
- Freshcaller: With Freshcaller, users can make direct calls within the system without installing hardware or software. Use it to record, auto-log, and transfer calls with one click.
- Freshchat: Use Freshchat to chat with customers and convert visitors into leads within the system. Its integrations with numerous SMS service providers allow for sending personalized SMS to customers and leads.
- Customization: Personalize the product to fit business needs by formulating unlimited custom sales activities, creating custom fields, renaming core modules based on organization nomenclature, and using multi-currency and multi-language features. Manage access and permissions based on roles.
- Email tracking: Users can send personalized bulk emails that can be scheduled and monitored by syncing with company calendars. See who is interacting with their emails to prioritize and nurture potential customers.
- Customer support: Users can access 24/7 customer support through email, phone, and chat. Freshsales provides expert articles on how to import and export data from the system.
- Collaboration: Teams can share a common inbox for managing appointments and campaigns, sharing reports, and assigning locations to reps. Users can add members and keep conversations going.
Infor promotes team collaboration and more with its features:
- Mobile workforce: Infor offers mobile integrations to build cohesive and productive teams. The mobile app is compatible with iOS and Android devices with robust tools for field personnel and teams.
- Client-rich profiles: Users can spot solid prospects, retain their customer base, and have full visibility over the business. Infor uses integration options and collaboration tools for sourcing relevant internal and external data to build rich client profiles.
- Reporting and analytics: Infor comes with a range of reporting and analytics applications for custom reports, timeline visualizations, and interactive dashboards to boost productivity and maximize customer intelligence.
Freshsales vs. Infor: A comparison of prices
Choose from Freshsales’ 4-tiered paid subscription plan: Blossom, Garden, Estate, and Forest. The Blossom Plan offers lead scoring, direct calling, and visual sales pipelines to small and starting teams. The Garden Plan provides additional features such as API access, territories and lead management, workflow automation, and smart matches to larger teams. The Estate Plan offers multi-currency, report dashboards, advanced reports, and sales goals, while the Forest Plan comes with a dedicated account manager, audit logs, and EEA data center for enterprise companies.
Starting companies can benefit from the free plan, Sprout, with support and unlimited contacts and users. Users can benefit from 24/5 chat, email, and phone support.
Infor does not publicly provide pricing information but welcomes direct quote requests from interested parties. This is a common practice among software vendors to ensure they provide clients with necessary features for the right price.
Interested users can directly contact the vendors for more detailed product and pricing information.
Freshsales vs. Infor: A comparison of integrations
Use Freshsales with apps such as:
- Google Calendar
Infor’s integrations provide smoother business processes:
Choose the suitable software for your business
Freshsales and Infor continue to upgrade their features and capabilities to provide better customer experience. Their pricing details ensure customers get the features they need. The products seamlessly integrate with other apps for smoother processes. However, their differences matter when choosing your business software.
Freshsales offers direct calling and chat features that keeps users from switching between apps. It reduces time and money spent on multiple apps and lets users focus on Freshcaller and Freshchat. The product’s free version, Sprout, is beneficial to starting teams because of its features and strong customer support. Infor’s advantage is in building rich client profiles to help all business sizes retain customer base and reach out to more clients.
Want more options? Use our free and easy to use Product Selection Tool.