Sisense for Cloud Data TeamsProduct Overview
- About Sisense for Cloud Data Teams
- Pros of Sisense for Cloud Data Teams
- Cons of Sisense for Cloud Data Teams
- Breakdown of core features
Sisense for Cloud Data Teams product overview
Sisense for Cloud Data Teams is an AI-driven analytics platform that goes beyond business intelligence to fuse data and strategy. Formerly known as Periscope Data, this data analytics platform is flexible to meet an organization’s evolving needs with deep partnerships that span the entire data lifecycle.
Sisense for Cloud Data Teams creates a robust analytics foundation that provides a single, cohesive interface for users to store, organize, analyze, and visualize data for better decision-making. It empowers users to produce, consume, and share insights intuitively together, with or without coding knowledge.
This extensible analytics platform embeds analytics in every workflow, process, business application, and product. Organizations can leverage the platform’s robust set of APIs to create fully customized and unique data experiences for users anywhere. Sisense for Cloud Data Teams leverages the power of SQL, R, and Python for predictive analytics and exploring data ad hoc. Users can build custom analytic experiences from interactive visualizations to user-friendly applications to uncover insights that move the business forward.
Pros of Sisense for Cloud Data Teams
- Sisense for Cloud Data Teams comes with patent-pending knowledge graph technology, Sisense Sense-IQ. It provides AI throughout the platform to help anyone make sense of data by automatically highlighting impacts and insights. Users can type a question to get forward-looking insights and enable deeper data investigation regardless of skill set.
- The platform lets businesses scale across the entire analytics continuum from code-first to code-free, ensuring that everyone can harness the power of data in every decision.
Cons of Sisense for Cloud Data Teams
- According to users, some visualization features in the platform are limited.
Breakdown of core features
Cloud data pipeline
Sisense for Cloud Data Teams is low maintenance and allows users to gain visibility and control over data pipelines. Users can adjust the schedule and frequency of data refresh. They can also control what the flow of information looks like.
Sisense for Cloud Data Teams comes with insight-sharing capabilities that facilitate secure data distribution across teams in the entire organization. It centralizes frequently used in-house logic and codes with views and snippets to ensure that teams can access them as needed. The software also provides users with a single source of truth, ensuring that everyone stays on the same page when it comes to analyzing business data.
Users can create and share advanced, highly customizable data visualizations with this platform. Data visualizations in Sisense for Cloud Data Teams include scatter plots, bar charts, bubble charts, bullet charts, funnel charts, waterfall charts, control charts, Gantt charts, and radial bar charts.
Using custom scripts and predictive and statistical libraries in the platform, users can augment data, write results back to the data warehouse, add crucial insights, and generate more advanced analytics. Additionally, users can conduct bi-directional sync into their Git repository to control, track, and manage changes to all queries.
(Last updated on 09/03/2021 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)