- About Aptora’s Total Office Manager
- Pros of Aptora’s Total Office Manager
- Cons of Aptora’s Total Office Manager
- Breakdown of core features
Aptora’s Total Office Manager product overview
Aptora’s Total Office Manager® is an all-in-one service management software program. It was created by an HVAC contractor who wanted full enterprise-level accounting as well as all important service management software features in one program.
Total Office Manager comes complete with accounting, certified payroll for contractors, job costing, CRM, scheduling, GPS tracking, integrated caller ID, marketing, sales lead management, field service management app, dashboards, mapping, document management, and customized electronic forms. It is a comprehensive field service management software that can also migrate your QuickBooks® financial transactions.
Pros of Aptora’s Total Office Manager
- All-in-one field service software – Total Office Manager is the only field service software program that handles everything from accounting and payroll to dispatching, service agreements, and job costing. One software program and one database stops double entry and improves your reporting capability.
- Powerful mobile app – Empower your technicians with Aptora Mobile II. This powerful mobile companion connects your smartphone or tablet to the Total Office Manager software. Improve onsite sales with Aptora Mobile II’s sales presentations and financing options.
Cons of Aptora’s Total Office Manager
- The comprehensive set of features requires continuous training to get the most value from the software.
Breakdown of core features
Total Office Manager is an all-in-one field service software program that handles everything including accounting, payroll, dispatching, service agreements, and job costing. One software program and one database stops double entry and improves your reporting capability.
Aptora Mobile II
The field service management software allows you to collaborate better with your technicians. It offers work order management, complete access to customer history, invoicing, and payment processing. The Mobile Form Builder™ allows users to create their own comprehensive mobile data input forms. Contractors can create preventive maintenance agreements, checklists, pre-sales checklists, post-sales checklists, and tune-up forms.
Complete customer history and sales lead tracking
Total Office Manager lets you drill down fast to all facts, figures, and notes. You can get all the information you need in seconds from one screen. Manage sales opportunities from start to finish. Get mobile alerts. Techs can enter leads for salespeople or pursue the leads themselves.
Complete vendor management
Total Office Manager is among the most powerful and thoroughly tested contracting business software programs in the market. Its bookkeeping experts are available to demonstrate how each feature works.
(Last updated on 09/11/2020 by Abby Dykes )