- categoryHuman Resources Software
Hiring competent and qualified employees can be a difficult task without the proper tools. If you’re looking for a way to improve the hiring and onboarding process of your business then an HR management tool will help you achieve that goal.
In this article, we will review Jobvite and CEIPAL TalentHire and help you decide which of these HR tools is the better fit for your company. For more HR software, use our Product Selection Tool to get a list of recommended vendors that meet your requirements.
Jobvite vs. CEIPAL TalentHire: Software overview
Jobvite is an HR management tool that addresses the need for modern recruiters. This tool offers businesses an advanced applicant tracking system that gives you total control over the entire hiring process. With Jobvite, hiring workflows and onboarding needs and requirements become easier with its robust and easy to use features.
CEIPAL TalentHire is a talent and human resources management tool that’s focused on hiring and workforce management. This software solution helps you design your workflow to achieve more accurate and faster results. With CEIPAL TalentHire, your company can achieve its maximum potential when it comes to hiring and processing new employees.
Pros and cons of Jobvite vs. CEIPAL TalentHire
Jobvite and CEIPAL TalentHire each have their own set of unique features. While the main function of these HR tools is to help you manage the productivity and efficiency of your hiring and onboarding process, they also have other benefits that might help your business.
- The software provides your new hires with a database through which they can acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to work efficiently in their newly-acquired position.
- Jobvite allows you to customize and automate your hiring workflows.
- It allows you to gather information from Linkedln about the candidates to provide you further insights on the qualifications of the candidate.
- Connecting to some of its integrations, like Linkedln, can be slow from time to time.
- Customizing job descriptions and careers landing page has some inherent limitations.
- The complexity of the product requires some training for newbies to fully utilize its features.
- CEIPAL TalentHire allows you to design your workflow to fit your company’s needs.
- It provides your HR team with enough tools to personalize and customize the hiring process.
- It can handle vendor management systems and job board integration seamlessly with little to no experience in the software.
- Its reporting feature needs improvement and additional checkboxes for specifying certain fields.
- Migrating profiles from the database can take a lot of time depending on the size of the data.
- It lacks a resume verification process of the visa status of the candidates which most of them tend to abuse.
Similar features of Jobvite vs. CEIPAL TalentHire
HR tools automate, simplify, and customize the way you recruit new employees. While this is the primary function of any HR tool, there are some other features this software provides. Here are some similar elements in Jobvite and CEIPAL TalentHire you might find useful for your business:
Jobvite’s applicant tracking feature lets you devise and implement customized nurture campaigns that help you attract more candidates. With the support of its scheduling integrations with various tools, such as Microsoft Outlook and Gmail, you’ll never miss an important interview with a potential candidate. Jobvite’s applicant tracking feature helps you track the best candidates and make their application process a smooth experience.
CEIPAL TalentHire’s applicant tracking feature helps users manage the entire recruitment and onboarding lifecycles. This feature enables your hiring managers to create highly customizable hiring approval workflows that track the activities of your new hires by sending you real-time notifications. With CEIPAL TalentHire, recruiters can easily reach out to your candidates using this customizable workflow.
Jobvite’s workflow management feature gives you total control over the entire hiring process from job posting up to the placement of your new employees. This feature simplifies the recruitment and onboarding process of your business by automating the most time-consuming parts of your recruitment process. With Jobvite’s workflow management feature, you can attract the best applicants and place the right people for the job.
CEIPAL TalentHire’s workflow management feature provides an all-in-one solution when processing the application of your potential employees. This feature allows you to customize and automate the hiring process of each of your applicants through its multilayered hiring process. With CEIPAL TalentHire’s workflow management feature, you can design your own workflow to fit your needs.
Which human resource management software is better for your business?
Jobvite and CEIPAL TalentHire are just some options you might want to consider when buying an HR tool for your business. However, if you’re still not sure which of these HR tools you should get for your business, we’re here to help.
If you’re looking for an HR tool that helps you manage the entire recruitment and onboarding lifecycles then we suggest you chose CEIPAL TalentHire. With CEIPAL TalentHire’s applicant tracking feature, your recruiters can easily reach out to your candidates using these applicant tracking tools.
On the other hand, if you’re looking for an HR tool that gives you total control over the entire hiring process then we suggest you try Jobvite. With Jobvite’s workflow management feature, you can automate the most time-consuming parts of your recruitment process.
Get help finding the right HR tool for your company with our Product Selection Tool. Enter your needs, and we’ll send you a shortlist of vendors we recommend.