- categoryHuman Resources Software
Human capital management (HCM) software helps businesses acquire and retain the best talent for smooth and continuous delivery of products and services. Users can take advantage of automation features to help get work done faster and easier. At the start, such software only covered employee payroll and benefits but now includes time-off requests, company culture and branding, employee performance, and recruiting. It is a combination of software that helps organizations plan future staffing needs by integrating with other enterprise software.
Also called human resources (HR) management software, it frees up time through automation to allow HR professionals to focus on other important business matters.
We compare two popular human capital management software: CEIPAL TalentHire vs. Recruitee. We’ll evaluate their integrations, features, and pricing models to determine the more suitable product for your business. Receive 5 recommendations from our Technology Advisors when you use our free Product Selection Tool.
CEIPAL TalentHire vs. Recruitee: An overview
CEIPAL TalentHire is a SaaS-based recruiting platform for all business sizes and staffing companies designed to automate front and back office business operations. It serves as an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for finding, hiring, and onboarding employees and as a HR information system that manages the entire workforce. It offers two modules: TalentHire and WorkForce. Both modules offer smart solutions for operation-related tasks that can be bought together or individually, depending on business needs.
Recruitee is a cloud-based collaborative hiring platform that combines four products into one package: applicant tracking, job promoting, employer branding, and talent sourcing. Use the software to create stunning career sites using the employer branding editor that showcases company, culture, and team. Designed for small and mid-sized businesses, Recruitee organizes and manages the hiring process and creates customizable hiring workflows. Users can broadcast job openings on both free and premium online job portals and use the candidate management feature to import candidate profiles in bulk or individually from online and offline sources.
A comparison of features
CEIPAL TalentHire has features that make hiring and recruitment smooth and seamless.
- Job requisition: Use CEIPAL TalentHire to create multi-layered approval workflows for job vacancies, export reports in multiple formats, create job post templates for recurring position vacancies, and track statuses of requisitions.
- Job posting: Post jobs to various job boards and social media sites at once, send blast emails to potential candidates, remove spam emails with email verification, and manage multiple resume submissions.
- Applicant tracking: HR personnel can use CEIPAL TalentHire to parse resumes into the applicant database, share candidate profiles with the hiring team, schedule interviews with applicants, create customized applicant screening tests, and track feedback on candidates.
- Onboarding: CEIPAL TalentHire keeps record of new hires, manages statuses, uses paperless onboarding, configures templates for onboarding, and sends notifications and reminders if a new hire has not completed the requirements.
- TalentBench: The software comes with the TalentBench where applicants who have not been hired are placed and monitored. Use CEIPAL TalentHire to publish a ‘hotlist’ of candidates for clients and vendors.
Recruitee eases the applicant tracking and hiring processes of businesses.
- Career site: Recruitee lets users create a career site that suits branding objectives. The career site is mobile responsive and integrates with social media platforms for sharing job ads. Customize job application forms to simplify the screening process.
- Automated promotion and sourcing: The software connects with over 800 paid and free job boards. Jobs posted are subject for review and published within 24 hours from approval.
- Talent pipeline: All job applications are stored in Recruitee, including CV and other files. The software takes note of all communication and reviews made by members of the hiring team to keep track of applicant progress.
- Team communication: Recruitee keeps all members of the hiring team updated with what transpired during phone screening, interview, and meeting with candidates. Recruiters can leave private notes for other recruiters and @mention a specific member.
- Reporting and analytics: Use the software’s built-in reporting functionality that presents the number of new candidates via graphs and charts.
Comparison of prices
CEIPAL TalentHire comes with two modules: TalentHire and Workforce. TalentHire is available for businesses with five members, 6-50 users, and above 50 users. Workforce can be used by businesses with 25 employees, 25-50 employees, and more than 50 employees. Interested parties can contact the vendor directly to receive full pricing details.
Recruitee comes with a 3-tiered pricing model: Launch, Scale, and Lead. Launch has all your recruitment essentials and can be paid on a yearly or monthly basis. Take advantage of the free trial with no credit card requirements. It comes with user-friendly candidate pipelines, smart campaigns, careers site, and candidate video chat. Scale has automated actions and triggers, scheduler, send-later email scheduling, API access, and a custom careers site URL. Lead comes with additional services and compliance that drive your hiring strategy. Contact the vendor directly to get full pricing and feature details.
Comparison of integrations
CEIPAL TalentHire seamlessly integrates with other applications to ensure smooth hiring processes:
- Google Drive
- Dropbox Business
- Google Meet
- Microsoft 365
Recruitee ensures HR personnel hire the best talent by integrating with the following applications:
- G Suite
- Microsoft 365
- Google Analytics
Takeaways: CEIPAL TalentHire vs. Recruitee
From the above information, both CEIPAL TalentHire and Recruitee are great human capital management software choices for small and mid-sized businesses. Their integrations are similar, and they offer multi-tiered subscription plans to enable different business sizes to afford the services. Though both software cater to job postings, Recruitee’s advantage is in its career site builder that helps small businesses promote their brand objectives.
If you run a small business, CEIPAL TalentHire is beneficial because it lets you post jobs to both paid and free job portals and send blast emails to multiple applicants.
Mid-sized companies can benefit from Recruitee’s reporting and analytics feature that shows how many new applicants were received during a specific time frame in a visual way.
Still looking for more human capital management software? Check out our Product Selection Tool.