Business owners cannot deny how beneficial Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is to their organizations. With the advent of modern CRM software packages, everything is now automated, making tasks a lot easier and processes smoother. CRM software empowers organizations by allowing them to track leads, nurture relationships with prospects, and maintain relationships with existing customers. What used to be done manually can now be done with just a few clicks, with information made accessible anytime, anywhere.
However, these things can only be achieved if you use a software product that suits your business’s needs. The numerous options available in the software market make it challenging to correctly choose what best suits your business. we’ll look at two popular CRM software products, Zoho CRM and Pipedrive CRM.
Use our Product Selection Tool to request a free shortlist of the best CRM software for your needs. In less than five minutes, we’ll match you with five CRM vendors we think you’ll love.
Zoho CRM vs. Pipedrive CRM: An overview
Zoho CRM and Pipedrive CRM are among the most popular choices of business owners for their CRM software.
Zoho CRM is one of the many software products created by Zoho, a software company based in Chennai, India. It has offices around the world that serve its more than 10 million users from every corner of the globe. It has more than 25 software products that make the company one of the best B2B software solutions in the world. As for Zoho CRM, it can be integrated seamlessly into all of these software products and vice versa, as well as into most other apps.
Zoho CRM is not an ordinary CRM because it also has pipeline management tools as well as tools for team collaboration, artificial intelligence, and marketing automation.
Pipedrive CRM is another popular CRM solution that’s suitable for any business size. Salespeople use the software to see their sales process and access pipeline management tools. Moreover, Pipedrive CRM also provides sales reporting and forecasting, activities and goals setting, and email integration, among others. Most importantly, it has a library of educational resources, which includes its own Pipedrive Academy, to help users learn how to use the software.
As a CRM solution, Pipedrive allows users to identify sales opportunities and keep themselves updated on their prospects and current customers. It shows views of deals that are in progress and provides information on leads that have the most potential so that salespeople can focus their efforts on them.
Zoho CRM vs. Pipedrive: A comparison of features
Another important aspect to help business owners determine the suitability of Zoho CRM and Pipedrive are their features. Let’s take a look at how these two compare.
Zoho CRM has numerous core features which can be summed up into three categories: pipeline management, marketing automation, and analytics.
- Pipeline management: Zoho CRM lets users identify leads and determine their potential. It also lets them assign these leads to salespeople. Pipeline management also lets salespeople have access to more information regarding their customers through deal management, contact management, and account management features.
- Marketing automation: Zoho CRM enables sales teams to manage email campaigns through its many software integrations like MailChimp. It helps create new leads and run ad campaigns. Thanks to its integration with Google Ads, users can see which ad groups translate to higher sales.
- Analytics: The software helps provide forecasting and reporting capabilities by turning a business’s data into meaningful insights. Users can build custom reports, make sales forecasts, and create dashboards. Another powerful capability of Zoho CRM is customer segmentation which categorizes according to geographical location.
Pipedrive has core features that are inherent in any CRM solution but has additional unique features.
- Managing pipelines: Pipedrive’s unique pipeline management uses kanban boards that let users create stages for their pipeline. This feature sets the probability for each deal to move on to the next stage of the process. Its ‘rot rate’ enables salespeople to take a look at deals that have been sitting for too long. They can also move deals around and mark them as lost, won, or as another category.
- Emails in Pipedrive: Pipedrive lets salespeople connect their email to Pipedrive, regardless of their service provider. It also allows them to save email templates. There are custom fields that allows users to customize their emails, even if they are to be sent to multiple recipients. It alerts salespeople whenever a recipient clicks any links in the email, opens it, or replies to it.
- Sales forecasting: Simplicity is the winning feature of Pipedrive’s sales forecasting feature. The sales forecasting icon is under the Deals tab and provides projections for monthly revenue based on the number of deals that are still in progress, along with an estimate of its completion time. It allows users to factor in how likely they are to win the deal.
Zoho CRM vs. Pipedrive: A comparison of prices
Zoho CRM boasts of a 15-day free trial for those who want to test the software before subscribing to it. This doesn’t require any credit card, making it easy for users to sign up and test it. The CRM solution has various packages to choose from that contain different levels of features.
Pipedrive has different pricing plans for its product that can be billed monthly or annually: Essential, Advanced, Professional, and Enterprise. Each of these packages offer a free trial for those who want to test the software. Pipedrive itself highly recommends the Professional version because it has everything a business needs to drive revenue and increase collaboration.
Zoho CRM vs. Pipedrive: A comparison of integrations
Zoho CRM integrates with the more than 25 software products of Zoho, as well as with other apps that are commonly used by businesses. These include Gmail, Google Calendar, Zapier, DocuSign, MailChimp, FreshBooks, QuickBooks, Google Drive, and Microsoft Outlook.
Pipedrive also boasts of seamless integration with other apps, including Google Drive, Google Calendar, Gmail, Microsoft Outlook, and Zapier.
Which is best for your business?
Zoho and CRM are both great CRM software options that include pipeline management in their core features. They also integrate seamlessly with the most commonly used apps for businesses. With that, we can safely say that these two are great products. Now, it is up to you to decide which your business needs most.
Want more CRM software options? Use our Product Selection Tool to request a free shortlist of the best CRM software for your needs.