The competition among businesses is getting tougher by the day, and the call for better services, smoother processes, greater efficiency, and improved customer relationships are getting louder. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is one of the ways to achieve this, thanks to the many CRM software solutions available on the market.
CRM software products help businesses save time by automating various processes like data entry, contact information storage, marketing activities, and analytics. This has greatly reduced redundancies and errors and improved overall efficiency.
Among the most widely used CRM software solutions today are Salesforce and GreenRope. Let’s take a look at how these two compare and which meets your business’s unique needs.
Of course, Salesforce and Greenrope aren’t the only option for flexible and extensible CRM software. If none of these systems have what you’re looking for, or you’re still looking around, use our Product Selection Tool to get a short list of recommendations based on your needs.
Salesforce vs. GreenRope: An overview
Both Salesforce and GreenRope are big names in the world of software technology.
Salesforce is suitable for all business sizes and is customizable to meet unique needs. It helps grow a business by automating tasks and providing information that allows users to make informed decisions. Salesforce provides users access to customer information in real-time and allows them to pull up information from reports and dashboards to help accelerate sales. This CRM software has a simple and easy to navigate user interface and has a diverse range of integrations to make usage convenient.
GreenRope is a CRM software product that is designed for small businesses across all industries to help them align sales, social media, email marketing, and event and project management in one cloud-based software. Its user interface has all available features in one screen, including contact management, scheduling, project management, and marketing. It also has event management and can assign tasks, store documents, and track projects. GreenRope can be integrated into social media sites and also provides a website building function.
Salesforce vs. GreenRope: A comparison of features
Salesforce and GreenRope boast features that make them competitive CRM solutions for businesses. Let’s take a look at what they offer and if they meet your business’s requirements.
Salesforce is one of the leading software products precisely for its numerous features.
- Account and contact management: This feature gives you a complete view of your customer’s information, including internal account discussions, customer communications, key contacts, and activity history. It gives users insights from top social media sites like LinkedIn and Twitter within Salesforce.
- Opportunity management: Users can enjoy a complete view of their team’s deals through this feature. Opportunity management lets you see products, quotes, competition, and sales stage, and helps you stay connected to the information and people necessary to close a deal.
- Lead management: This feature tracks leads from start to finish and optimizes campaigns across all channels. Lead management enables you to determine where it is wise to invest your marketing money.
- Mobile: Salesforce has a mobile version to allow you to take your CRM software wherever you go. Check dashboards, log calls, work opportunities, and respond to leads anytime.
- Reports and dashboards: Have a picture of your business in real-time at a glance through your dashboards. Make detailed reports to provide a clearer picture of your business, and access both reports and dashboards from anywhere.
GreenRope boasts its set of features that help sales teams align and work faster.
- Sales force automation: This feature has numerous functionalities under its umbrella, including contact management, partner relationship management, pipeline management, and desktop integration. The most basic function is to make sure that lead tracking is covered to reduce redundancies and improve overall efficiency.
- Email marketing: This allows users to create emails with an editor and save customizable templates. It also allows you to create targeted lists and manage bulk email sends. It lets you make an automated response based on event, lead scores, and online activity.
- Marketing automation: Marketing automation covers email marketing, campaign management, lead management, and marketing ROI analytics.
- Customer support: This feature offers a customer support portal where customers can get answers to their inquiries, place orders, post service issues, and view order history. Customer support professionals can also access information pertinent to assisting a customer with their concerns.
Salesforce vs. GreenRope: A comparison of prices
Great features come at a price.
Read also: The 11 Best CRM Software Vendors of 2020
Salesforce CRM has four pricing plans for their users: Essentials, which is the all-in-one sales and support app; Professional, which is the complete CRM for any size team; Enterprise, which is deeply customizable to suit your business; and Unlimited, which provides unlimited CRM support and power.
GreenRope has 5 pricing models to choose from: Starter, Prime, Pro, Premium, and Powerhouse. It doesn’t have a free version but offers a free trial.
Salesforce vs. GreenRope: A comparison of integration
Seamless integrations with other apps commonly used by businesses make a CRM software product worth buying.
Salesforce has quite a number of integrations, including Google Cloud, Slack, Intuit Quickbooks, MailChimp, LinkedIn, DocuSign, Jira Software, HelloSign, CodeScience, ActiveCampaign, and Dropbox.
GreenRope also integrates seamlessly with various other apps like Magento, Zapier, Evernote, RightSignature, and WordPress, to name a few. Users can enjoy easy access to these apps right within GreenRope’s platform.
Which should you choose?
Every CRM software option has the necessary core features and its own special add-ons which may differ from one product to another. This is why it is important for users to understand and dig deeper into their products to make sure they are getting the functionalities they need for their business.
The choice lies with what your specific needs are. Do you need all the available features of Salesforce, or are the integrations of GreenRope useful? We suggest setting aside the names of the software and focus on their features, pricing, and integrations that would optimize your business most.
Want more CRM software options? Use our Product Selection Tool to get a short list of recommendations based on your needs.