Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems have never been more popular. CRM software products are designed to help businesses improve services and increase revenue by keeping track of customer relationships, creating leads, and launching effective marketing strategies. Using these software solutions has greatly improved sales and marketing processes by automating tasks and eliminating errors. It provides users with one platform where lead management, pipeline management, sales and marketing activities, and email tracking are managed. With CRM software products, business owners can cut time spent on manual tasks, focus their attention on other tasks, and improve overall efficiency.
Let’s compare two of the most popular CRM software solutions: MS Dynamics vs. Nutshell CRM. We’ll take a look at their features, pricing, and integrations. If you need to find more options, feel free to use ourProduct Selection Tool; it’s free and easy to navigate. Receive 5 recommendations that are tailored to your needs. It doesn’t take more than five minutes to get the answers you need.
MS Dynamics vs. Nutshell CRM: an overview
Both MS Dynamics and Nutshell CRM are leaders in designing software solutions.
Dynamics 365 came about after Dynamic CRM Online was rebranded and repackaged. A product of Microsoft, this software is designed for small and medium-sized businesses that provides sales, social, marketing, and customer care technology in one accessible and cloud-based platform. Its 365 Dynamics Enterprise Edition combines Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM, giving the software mobile capabilities, fully-customizable features, and seamless integrations with other Microsoft products.
Nutshell CRM boasts a cloud-based CRM software that is designed for small businesses. It includes collaboration tools, reporting, and sales processes, and lets users sync with Outlook and Gmail. It also provides sales force automation, pipeline management, contact management applications, forecasting, email tracking, task management, and note-taking. Its mobile capabilities allow users to access Nutshell CRM from their Android and iOS devices.
MS Dynamics vs. Nutshell CRM: a comparison of features
Both MS Dynamics and Nutshell CRM come with core and additional features:
- Marketing: MS Dynamics makes a business’s marketing efforts streamlined and more effective. Not only does it handle basic marketing tasks but also includes planning and budgeting. It tracks a business’s social and traditional marketing efforts, and ensures its email marketing strategies are updated and traceable.
- Sales: The software makes it easy for users to see the business’s interactions with its customers, including the activities going on in the marketing and service departments. It makes collaboration between these sections transparent, timely, and effective.
- Social intelligence: MS Dynamics believes in the role of social intelligence in providing customers with technologies like trend spotting, alerts, and social listening. It helps users convert data and information into useful insights.
- Customer service: Customer service people have the resources to resolve issues and answer questions at their level in real-time. They are provided with the right information to avoid escalating customer concerns to supervisors.
Nutshell CRM has its own set of features:
- Pipeline management: The software keeps the pipeline moving fluidly by allowing salespeople to view it in different ways, such as board view (drag and drop), chart view, list view, and map view. It lets users share with their team how they work their deals to help them convert leads to customers.
- Sales automation: Businesses are provided with a sales process that hastens the work of sales reps and guides them with specific tasks at every stage. Time-wasting tasks like manual data entry are eliminated, consequently eliminating errors and double entry. Users have a list of actions that need to be accomplished throughout the sales process and can customize the sales process to match their needs.
- Reporting: Nutshell CRM makes it easy for business owners to track their business’s performance by providing them with downloadable presentation-ready charts. Users can also see ‘snapshots’ of the business’s progress at different points to clearly view its progress.
- Contact management: Managing contacts is made easier with Nutshell CRM, thanks to its easy-access customer information functionality. Sales reps can look at conversations and call notes stored in the software for review and referencing.
- Team collaboration: Nutshell CRM makes team collaboration more convenient for users by allowing them to add colleagues into conversations.
Read also: 6 Ways CRMs Stop Customer Churn
MS Dynamics vs. Nutshell CRM: a comparison of pricing
MS Dynamics 365 offers users the choice between buying the apps as standalone or bundle. Standalone allows businesses to pay for only what they use. Its five-tier pricing model varies in the number of features included in every tier. Users can also choose from different licenses to determine how a specific user can access the software. Interested parties can contact the vendor directly to request a quote.
Nutshell CRM offers a 14-day free trial for those who want to test the software before subscribing to it. Users can choose between the Starter Plan and Pro Plans, which are on a per-user basis and monthly and annual billing.
MS Dynamics vs. Nutshell CRM: a comparison of integrations
MS Dynamics 365 can easily integrate with apps including eCommerce and social media integrations. It integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft programs and third-party applications such as Yammer, One Note, Microsoft Office and Outlook, and SharePoint.
Nutshell CRM integrates with apps like Zendesk, Zapier, Wufoo, Unbounce, Slack, RingCentral, Outlook, PandaDoc, Office 365, Intercom, Google Mail, Constant Contact, and MailChimp.
Now is the time to make a wise choice
MS Dynamics 365 and Nutshell CRM service similar business sizes. Consider going for a product that has sales automation, pipeline management, contacts management, and reporting functionality. We also recommend consulting with a company representative, so you can get detailed information to help you make a sound decision.