Malwarebytes OneViewProduct Overview
- About Malwarebytes OneView
- Pros of Malwarebytes OneView
- Cons of Malwarebytes OneView
- Breakdown of core features
Malwarebytes OneView product overview
Malwarebytes OneView is a cloud-based managed service provider console for site and client management and monitoring. It provides central management of customer and partner accounts, Nebula subscriptions, invoices, and support tickets.
This MSP management console displays an overview of Malwarebytes product usage and related information. Malwarebytes OneView was built to ensure that customer management and monitoring is a breeze for MSP partners. Its features include licensing subscriptions, centralized management of endpoint security, and customer and endpoint reporting.
Malwarebytes OneView console also gives a direct link to the Malwarebytes internal team, so IT administrators are guided on how to support the client endpoints. The MSP tool is part of a “partner first” MSP program designed to foster meaningful and profitable relationships. It enables organizations to offer reliable endpoint security services to business customers.
Pros of Malwarebytes OneView
- Malwarebytes OneView enables IT teams to manage all security products, policies, and user endpoints across multiple sites in one place.
- The console provides enhanced visibility and a complete look into customer information, including current endpoint health and status alerts, licensing and subscriptions, policies, and past activities.
Cons of Malwarebytes OneView
- While OneView is effective against malware, it should be used in tandem with a separate antivirus software for additional protection.
Breakdown of core features
Single multi-tenant console
Malwarebytes OneView is a multi-tenant console that enables IT teams to streamline operations with integrated management of customer endpoints, license subscriptions, reporting, and global policies.
This management console allows administrators to track and manage customer license subscriptions across sites and provide a higher level of service and attention through its intuitive display of customer sites and licenses.
Client endpoint administration
MSPs will have complete control over policies, software updates, role-based access, and other critical areas of customer site management within the Malwarebytes OneView guided user interface.
Endpoint activity reporting
Malwarebytes OneView provides various reporting capabilities for tracking customer endpoints, including an executive report that provides customers with actionable data to support their investment in MSP security services.
(Last updated on 07/02/2021 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)