Product Quick Facts
Engagedly, an easy-to-use, research-driven, and comprehensive talent management platform, was founded in Lewes, Delaware in 2015.
Beyond talent management, Engagedly includes functions for performance management, including 360-degree feedback, real-time feedback, goal management, and more. Engagedly offers add-on modules for team collaboration, learning management, employee surveys, and rewards. Based on HR best practices, the Engagedly approach to performance management has been shown to improve engagement at client organizations by as much as 40 percent.
Highlighted features from the vendor:
- Performance Review: Easy to use and flexible approach to employee performance management built on feedback and developmental approach.
- 360 Review: An easy to implement, customizable employee 360 review
- 1 on 1 Feedback: Give and receive one on one feedback and have conversations to improve performance
- Cascading Goals/OKRs: Align, Cascade and Track Objectives/Goals with key results with regular check ins
- Social Praise and Employee Recognition: Recognize and motivate employees. Tell them when somebody is doing a good work.
- Social Collaboration: Ditch the email and use our social collaboration to manage sharing of ideas, knowledge and do more easily!
- Learning (LMS lite): A light weight LMS to create a learning and developmental approach to organizational effectiveness
- Surveys: Find out what employees feel and think about the organization, get their pulse and crowdsource ideas!
- Rewards: Implement an easy to use rewards platform to encourage performance and thank your employees for their contribution.
Have questions about Engagedly? Want to find out more about performance management software? Call, click, or email to speak with an unbiased Technology Advisor for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation on your unique requirements.
(Last updated on 09/28/2018)