Contractor ForemanProduct Overview
- About Contractor Foreman
- Pros of Contractor Foreman
- Cons of Contractor Foreman
- Breakdown of core features
Contractor Foreman product overview
Contractor Foreman is an all-in-one construction project management solution designed to accelerate and simplify creating estimates, schedules, and daily logs. It also has capabilities for managing time cards (with GPS), online signatures, invoices, submittals, and change orders.
It provides functionalities for POs, bid management, client portal, and safety topics, too. The solution integrates with QuickBooks. It can help businesses save thousands in costs since it doesn’t have per-project fees.
Contractor Foreman is accessible on a phone, tablet, and computer.
Pros of Contractor Foreman
- Contractor Foreman offers a 100-day guarantee to ensure satisfaction. It has a low price point to make it easy for a contractor to move over from the old way of doing business.
- The solution has a fixed price. It also allows clients to pay contractors online through QuickBooks.
Cons of Contractor Foreman
- The solution does not currently have an open API for integrating with services such as Zapier. Since the data is in the cloud, an active data connection is needed.
- Due to the large number of features, navigating can be a bit tricky at times. This can be helped by disabling access to features that are not needed.
Breakdown of core features
Contractor Foreman has features designed to make the construction project management process simple and fast for experts and novices alike.
Time cards (with GPS and overtime)
Contractor Foreman provides users with 4 different methods of entering time: Employee Time Card, Crew Card, Crew Sheet, and Weekly Time Sheet. This gives users the option to choose how they want to track time. This solution also tracks overtime.
Invoicing and estimating
Contractor Foreman enables contractors to generate estimates using a cost items database or an existing estimate template. Users can submit estimates through email and get online signatures and approvals. Estimates can be converted into invoices, allowing clients to submit payment online.
The Daily Log includes historical records of weather, subs on the job site, employees and work performed, job site conditions, delivered material and equipment, and files.
The Lead Manager feature allows lead management by state, source, and quality. Leads can be managed whether users are utilizing lead forms on websites or adding phoned leads manually.
(Last updated on 06/10/2021 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)