- categoryHuman Resources Software
When it comes to recruiting new hires, your company deserves the best human resource tool to find the right employees. Greenhouse or Crelate Talent might be the HR tool to help you gain a considerable advantage over other businesses. In this article, we will review and compare the different features of Greenhouse and Crelate Talent to demonstrate how each feature can help your business.
If you’re ready to skip the research, use our Product Selection Tool to get a list of recommended HR vendors that meet your company’s feature requirements. It’s fast and easy.
Greenhouse ATS vs. Crelate Talent: Product overview
Greenhouse is a human resource tool that helps its users manage the recruitment process of the company. With its numerous integrations and helpful features, your business will have the ability to recruit in a more effective and less time consuming way. Your company will have the best and most talented members on board with Greenhouse.
Crelate Talent is an applicant tracking solution designed to help your business track, hire, and train new employees. This talent management software provides easy and interactive tools like resume parsing and applicant tracking features that help you track talented individuals for the best positions available. With Crelate Talent, your company can build a network of talented individuals to take your organization to the next level.
Pros and cons for Greenhouse ATS vs. Crelate Talent
The main function of these HR tools is to decrease costs and increase productivity and efficiency, but they each have their unique pros and cons.
- GreenhouseATS provides its users with an acceptance/rejection template for faster processing.
- Its adoption monitoring feature allows you to monitor and analyze performance.
- GreenhouseATS provides an interactive dashboard that gives you an overview of all pending applications.
- There is no efficient approach to attaching docs within the browser.
- The planning process doesn’t interact in detail with the offices.
- Customer support takes a lot of time to collect responses through customer services.
- It offers seamless support in terms of customer service whenever you need feature help.
- Crelate Talent provides a simple and well-organized interface that allows you to manage your recruitment process on one page.
- It provides its users with a highly customizable workflow in the form of stages to suit your business needs.
- Migrating all your data in Crelate Talent can take a lot of time depending on the size of your data.
- The search feature consumes a lot of time when looking for certain traits of specific applicants.
- Crelate Talent does not offer restrictions on what confidential files some users can and cannot access.
Similar features for Greenhouse ATS vs. Crelate Talent
Greenhouse and Crelate Talent both have great applicant tracking tools that help their users find the best candidate for a position. However, you will see similarities if you look closely at their core functions. Here are some features both Greenhouse and Crelate Talent share:
Greenhouse’s data migration feature allows its users to transfer all of the applicants’ information into one storage. This feature will arrange data into robust profiles to manage prospects and schedule interviews with the best candidates. With Greenhouse’s data migration feature, you can easily manage the data of your prospective hires into one accurate system.
Crelate Talent’s data migration feature allows you to transfer data from different sources in bulk. This feature can handle large quantities of data, employee profiles, and applicant data for your system to process and store. With Crelate Talent’s data migration feature, you can greatly reduce the time your hiring managers spend in uploading and transferring data from different servers.
Greenhouse’s real-time reporting feature allows you to monitor and analyze the performance of new hires once they are a part of your team. This feature sends real-time notifications and alerts to your email address for every task your team has performed. With Greenhouse’s real-time reporting feature, you can track and evaluate the performance of your new hires remotely.
Crelate Talent’s real-time reporting feature allows you to track current and past conversations to keep you connected with potential new hires. This feature provides you with real-time notifications whenever a talent has replied to your emails and requests. With Crelate Talent’s real time reporting feature, you’ll never lose track of your important conversations.
Which HR software will help improve your business?
Now that you’ve discovered the different features and benefits of Greenhouse ATS and Crelate Talent, it’s time to choose which of these HR tools works best for your company. If you’re still undecided about what HR tool you should get, here’s a simple guide to help you.
If you’re looking for an HR tool that allows its users to transfer all of the applicants’ information into one storage, we suggest you choose Greenhouse. With Greenhouse’s data migration feature, you can arrange the data you receive into robust profiles from where you can manage prospects and schedule an interview with the best candidates.
On the other hand, if you’re looking for an HR software that allows you to track current and past conversations to keep you connected with potential new hires, we suggest you try Crelate Talent. With Crelate Talent’s real-time reporting feature, your recruitment agents will receive reminders on where they left off with their interview with your potential candidates.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Let us do the heavy lifting. Use our Product Selection Tool for HR software, and we’ll send you a short list of vendors that meet your needs.