- categoryHuman Resources Software
Managing your business is easier with today’s software. There are a lot of human resource tools on the market for improving your hiring process and applicant screening by automating the process or simplifying the steps. If you want to change the way you manage your HR process, ClearCompany or ExactHire might be what you need.
If you’re ready to speed up your research, use our Product Selection Tool. Enter your feature requirements and user needs, and we’ll provide you with a custom list of HR tool recommendations that fit your company.
Software overview of ClearCompany vs. ExactHire
ClearCompany is an HR tool that helps businesses manage their workforce and improve their hiring and managing processes. This HR tool can boost the overall work performance of your hiring managers with the help of its applicant tracking and screening features. With ClearCompany, you can keep your business goals aligned with the best employees for the position.
ExactHire is an applicant tracking software dedicated to automating job posts and the hiring process of your business. This software helps your HR professionals and recruiters find, hire, and train qualified candidates for the position offered. With ExactHire, users can conduct skill tests and assessments to identify key traits that are needed for the position.
Benefits of ClearCompany vs. ExactHire
ClearCompany and ExactHire provide benefits to keep in mind when making your comparison. These benefits are just some of the positive outputs both HR software provide.
- It provides its users with a straightforward, intuitive, and user-friendly system that makes recruiting easier for your hiring managers.
- It keeps track of your company’s records for new hires, various job vacancies, and job postings.
- ClearCompany provides a highly-customizable system that allows you to record each of your applicant’s profiles.
- ClearCompany provides an automatic onboarding feature for your new hires to get accustomed to your company.
- It provides a feature that automates tasks in which internal tasks can be easily allocated to respective members.
- It enables its users to message candidates and collaborate with the hiring team without delay.
- Its intuitive hiring process allows you to quickly identify qualified candidates.
- ExactHire’s customer service team provides exceptional support and care whenever you need help.
- ExactHire provides your new hires the opportunity to grow and have potential career options.
- It provides a unified platform for the entire hiring process of your business.
- It enables its users to create specific job skill tests and assessments for a position.
Similar features of ClearCompany vs. ExactHire
HR tools are designed to process large amounts of data and convert it into useful information for the company. ClearCompany and ExactHire each have their own set of unique features that can help you achieve that goal.
Job board integration
ClearCompany’s job board integration feature allows you to purchase paid postings at a discounted rate. With the help of its industry-leading partnerships with all of the top job boards, ClearCompany can greatly reduce the cost of finding and hiring new employees. With its job board integration, you’ll be able to find qualified candidates faster.
The job boarding integration feature of ExactHire allows you to customize and integrate job skill tests and assessments on your job boards. This feature makes recruitment faster and easier by screening qualified applicants from those who are lacking certain traits. With ExactHire, you can customize job-specific screening questions right within the online application to immediately screen the right individuals for the position.
The recruitment management feature of ClearCompany speeds up your candidate screening, evaluating, and hiring processes. This feature streamlines your applicant’s onboarding process by automating your company’s recruitment process. With ClearCompany, your recruitment managers will spend less time finding the right candidates for the job opening.
In ExactHire, its recruitment management feature guides your applicants throughout the recruitment process of their desired position. Applying to one of these positions alerts your applicants by sending them a text message informing them of their application updates. With ExactHire’s recruitment management feature, your applicants will never lose track of their job application status.
Which HR software should you choose?
If you’re still undecided about which HR tool you’ll choose, we’ll give you a hand in solving that problem.
If you’re looking for an HR tool that speeds up your candidate screening, evaluating, and hiring processes, then we suggest that you give ClearCompany a try. With ClearCompany’s recruitment management feature, you can streamline your applicant’s onboarding process by automating your company’s recruitment process.
On the other hand, if you’re looking for an HR software that allows you to customize and integrate job skill tests and assessments on your job boards, then we suggest that you try ExactHire. With ExactHire’s job boarding integration feature, you can make your recruitment faster and easier by screening qualified applicants from those who are lacking certain traits.
For more HR tools, make sure to check out our website. Use our Product Selection Tool to get a shortlist of recommendations based on your feature requirements.