- categoryHuman Resources Software
Human capital management (HCM) software is a tool designed to help organizations maintain and organize their workforce by automating processes such as payroll, performance and benefits management, training, recruiting, branding and company culture, and time-off requests. Thanks to such software, businesses are able to reduce human errors and gain efficiency and productivity. The chance to hire the best talent is higher, and HR personnel can focus on other important organizational issues that require immediate attention.
HCM software can be deployed on premise or in the cloud. The types of this software include Human Resources Management Systems (HRMS), Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Talent Management Systems, Core HR, and HR Administrative Software.
We evaluate two popular human capital management software today: CEIPAL TalentHire vs. ExactHire. We’ll compare their features, integrations, and pricing models to determine the more suitable product for your business. Receive five recommendations from our Technology Advisors when you use our free Product Selection Tool. It’s simple and takes only five minutes.
CEIPAL TalentHire vs. ExactHire: An overview
CEIPAL TalentHire is a cloud-based recruiting platform designed for all business sizes to serve as a fully-integrated workforce management system. It automates front and back office operations of staffing companies and assists in finding, hiring, and onboarding employees. Businesses can use it as a human resource information system for managing an entire workforce. CEIPAL TalentHire comes with extensive native integrations to allow users to work with programs, VMS portals, and job boards. Thanks to robust AI capabilities for candidate sourcing and resume review, users can take advantage of onboarding, recruiting, and reporting features.
ExactHire is a cloud-based applicant tracking system (ATS) with job post automation, applicant management, screening, email communication, and compliance report features for small and mid-sized businesses. Use it to catalogue and search applications within the software’s applicant tracking database, and automatically post jobs to the website and free job boards. The software is mobile responsive and customizable for a user-friendly experience that enhances a company’s brand. Applicants can see open positions and descriptions and apply directly on ExactHire’s portal. They can opt to receive application updates through text messages.
A comparison of features
CEIPAL TalentHire can be used by all business sizes but is most suitable for small and mid-sized businesses because of its features.
- Job posting: Use the software to post jobs to both social media sites and job boards at the same time, send blast emails to potential candidates, remove spam emails with email verification, and manage multiple resume submissions.
- Applicant tracking: CEIPAL TalentHire sorts resumes and places them into the applicant database. Use it to share candidate profiles with the hiring team, track feedback on candidates, schedule interviews, and create customized applicant screening tests.
- TalentBench: Applicants who have not been hired are placed in the TalentBench for monitoring. Recruiters can send a ‘hot list’ to vendors and clients.
- Onboarding: The software allows for paperless onboarding, keeps record of new hires, manages status, and configures templates for onboarding. It sends notifications to new hires that haven’t completed the requirements.
- Job requisition: Use the software to export reports in multiple formats, create job post templates for recurring positions, track statuses of requisitions, and create multi-layered approval workflows for job vacancies.
ExactHire is equipped with features necessary for applicant tracking and recruiting.
- Search engine optimization: Users can optimize a career portal for job search using multiple URLs with open job listings that search engines can crawl.
- Access to external boards: Use ExactHire to streamline job posting processes and listings, allowing you to handle numerous tasks at once. The software allows for posting job openings to various job sites and social media platforms in a click.
- Job seeker engagement: Job seekers can use job boards, and recruiting teams can make well-written job descriptions using the software. Users can create a comprehensive, user-friendly application process to hire the best talent.
- Social recruiting: Use social media as a recruiting tool by integrating social media apps into ExactHire’s applicant tracking system.
A comparison of prices
Choose from CEIPAL TalentHire’s two modules: TalentHire and WorkForce. TalentHire offers features designed for various business sizes such as those with 5 members, 6-50 members, and over 50 members. WorkForce has specific features intended for businesses with 25 employees, 25-50 employees, and more than 50 employees. Get full details on features and pricing by contacting the vendor directly.
ExactHire is subscription based, but full pricing details are not available. Interested users can contact the vendor directly.
A comparison of integrations
CEIPAL TalentHire ensures businesses can seamlessly use the software with other applications by integrating with:
- Google Meet
- Microsoft 365
- Google Drive
- Dropbox Business
ExactHire seamlessly integrates with other software to allow for smooth business operations:
- Google Maps
Takeaways: CEIPAL TalentHire vs. ExactHire
Both CEIPAL TalentHire and ExactHire offer great features that help with recruiting and applicant tracking. They are both subscription-based software that ensure businesses get the features they need for the right price.
However, CEIPAL TalentHire has more integration with common software, making it a better option for small and mid-sized businesses. The same business sizes can also benefit from its multi-tiered subscription plans.
While ExactHire has integrations with social media platforms, which is an advantage for all business sizes, CEIPAL TalentHire allows users to post jobs to both social media sites and job boards simultaneously. If you’re running a small business with a few employees, this feature saves time and gets more work done.
If you’re still looking for more human capital management software, use our Product Selection Tool.