- categoryHuman Resources Software
Human capital management (HCM) software digitally manages and optimizes daily human resources (HR) tasks and goals of an organization. It frees up time for HR managers and staff to better allocate resources and time toward more productive efforts. HCM software automates manual tasks and assists with time tracking, time-off requests, payroll, benefits and performance management, and updating employee directories. Most software of this type are cloud and subscription-based and integrate with other business applications.
HCM software is suitable for all business sizes to manage HR tasks with one platform.
We compare two popular human capital management software: CEIPAL TalentHire vs. Breezy HR. We’ll evaluate their integrations, features, and pricing models to determine the more suitable software for your business. Use our free Product Selection Tool to receive five recommendations from our Technology Advisors. The tool is easy to use and takes only five minutes.
CEIPAL TalentHire vs. Breezy HR: An overview
CEIPAL TalentHire is a complete workforce management platform that automates both front and back office operations of staffing companies. As it comes with a fully-integrated Applicant Tracking System (ATS), it assists in hiring, finding, and onboarding employees. CEIPAL TalentHire integrates with apps, job boards, and programs for smoother operations. Users are assigned a dedicated account manager to ensure all issues and questions are resolved quickly. The software uses robust AI capabilities for candidate sourcing and resume review.
Breezy HR is a flexible and affordable recruitment and ATS solution. It has a user-friendly interface that allows teams to participate in the recruitment and hiring processes to yield the best results. The software has a Chrome extension feature to import candidates directly from AngelList, LinkedIn, and GitHub. Users can keep all candidate communication in one space thanks to Breezy HR’s mobile apps and integrated video interviews. Breezy HR offers benefits such as real-time Slack notifications, Gmail and Outlook integration, and a dedicated Candidate Inbox.
A comparison of features
Use CEIPAL TalentHire and benefit from its features:
- TalentBench: Applicants who haven’t been hired are placed in the TalentBench for monitoring. The hiring committee can publish a ‘hotlist’ of candidates for vendors and clients.
- Onboarding: Keep a record of new hires, send notifications and reminders to new hires if they haven’t completed the requirements, configure templates for onboarding, manage statuses, and use paperless onboarding with this feature.
- Applicant tracking: The software parses resumes into the applicant database for easy access by HR personnel. Users can create customized applicant screening tests, schedule interviews with applicants, share candidate profiles with the recruitment team, and track feedback on candidates.
- Job posting: Use CEIPAL TalentHire to post jobs to social media platforms and job boards at once. Users can remove spam emails with email verification, manage multiple resume submissions, and send blast emails to potential candidates.
- Job requisition: Users can export reports in multiple formats, create multi-layered approval workflows for job vacancies, track statuses of requisitions, and create job post templates for recurring positions.
Breezy HR comes with features for easy applicant tracking and recruiting:
- Career portal: Use the easy-to-build Career and Employee Referral Portals to encourage inbound applicants and further the company brand. The career pages are fully mobile optimized with employee testimonials and team sections.
- Team collaboration: Get the entire team involved to get the best talent quickly. Breezy HR sets no limit on the number of team members that can be invited. The team can collaborate in real time to accelerate the hiring process and result in better outcomes.
- Job advertising: Use the software to create the best job description and advertise it on more than 50 job boards with a single click. Choose from dozens of premium boards to attract candidates.
- Email, SMS, and scheduling: Breezy HR automates candidate emails, scheduling, SMS messages, and interview management. Customize the software to get real and quality conversations with candidates.
- Reporting and analytics: Receive actionable insights into your recruiting process to make better hiring decisions. Understand pipeline metrics and see how many applicants are in each stage of the pipeline. Get reports to see where applicants are applying to your company’s open roles.
A comparison of prices:
Choose from CEIPAL TalentHire’s two modules: TalentHire and WorkForce. There is a plan for businesses with five members, 6-50 members, and over 50 members in the TalentHire Module. Various plans for businesses with 25 employees, 25-50 employees, and more than 50 employees are available in the WorkForce module. Interested users can contact the vendor directly for full feature and pricing details.
Breezy HR comes with a 4-tiered pricing plan: Bootstrap, Startup, Business, and Pro. The Bootstrap Plan is free with one active position, one active candidate pool, and features and is suitable for small businesses. The Startup Plan, Business Plan, and Pro Plan all come with unlimited positions, unlimited candidate pools, and features. The Pro Plan is ideal for enterprise businesses because it is customizable to meet specific needs. Contact the vendor directly to know how to benefit from the plans.
A comparison of integrations
CEIPAL TalentHire makes HR processes smooth by integrating with other business apps such as:
- Microsoft 365
- Google Drive
- Google Meet
- Dropbox Business
If your business is using other applications, you can trust that Breezy HR integrates seamlessly with:
- G Suite
- Microsoft 365
- Google Analytics
Takeaways: CEIPAL TalentHire vs. Breezy HR
Both CEIPAL TalentHire and Breezy HR understand the importance of automating human resource processes as can be seen in their integrations and features. However, it is important to consider their differences to better choose the more suitable human capital management software for your business.
If you are running a startup, Breezy HR offers a free version that has basic features. It’s a good way to start and find the best talent to help grow your business. If you run an enterprise, Breezy HR’s Pro plan is beneficial because you can customize it to meet your requirements.
Mid-sized and large businesses can benefit from CEIPAL TalentHire’s TalentBench. As the need for an applicant to certain positions may arise anytime, HR personnel can access the TalentBench for readily available applicants.
Go for Breezy HR if you have a large business because it allows an unlimited number of people to join the recruitment team to hire the best talent.
Still looking for other human capital management software? Use our Product Selection Tool.