- categoryHuman Resources Software
Human resource-related processes have been made easier thanks to human capital management (HCM) software. It automates various processes to reduce time spent on manual tasks, minimize human errors, and increase efficiency and productivity. Businesses have higher chances of hiring the best talent as they are provided tools for finding, hiring, and onboarding employees. HCM software goes beyond payroll processing and attendance and covers benefits management, time-off requests, recruiting, employee performance, and learning and performance management.
Human capital management software combines tools that allow organizations to plan for future staffing needs and HR personnel to focus on other important aspects of business.
We compare two popular HCM software: CEIPAL TalentHire vs. ApplicantStack. We’ll evaluate their integrations, features, and pricing models to identify the more suitable software for your business. Receive five recommendations of products when you use our Product Selection Tool, which is easy to use and takes only five minutes.
CEIPAL TalentHire vs. ApplicantStack: An overview
CEIPAL TalentHire is a SaaS-based recruiting platform that serves as an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for all business sizes and staffing companies. It automates front and back office business operations for finding, hiring, and onboarding employees. Users can manage the entire workforce with CEIPAL TalentHire as an HR information system. It has extensive native applications that work with programs, job boards, VMS portals, and apps that businesses use. With a dedicated account manager, the software ensures that issues and problems get resolved quickly. CEIPAL TalentHire has mobile integrations to allow for on-the-go use.
ApplicantStack serves as an ATS designed to help administrators, hiring managers, recruiters, and applicants. Designed by HR professionals, the software helps users manage multiple positions simultaneously, collaborate for making hiring decisions with confidence, and screen hundreds of applicants to quickly find the best talent. Recruiters can engage with applicants using the texting feature as a preferred method of communication. The software comes with pre-screen questionnaires to filter out unqualified candidates before recruiters spend time reading their resumes. Users can customize workflows based on hiring processes.
A comparison of features
CEIPAL TalentHire is most suitable for mid-sized businesses because of its features.
- Applicant tracking: CEIPAL TalentHire parses resumes into the applicant database, tracks feedback on candidates, creates customized applicant screening tests, schedules interviews, and shares candidate profiles with the hiring team.
- Job posting: Recruiters can send blast emails to potential candidates, post jobs to both job boards and social media sites simultaneously, manage multiple resume submissions, and remove spam emails with email verification.
- Job requisition: The software creates multi-layered approval workflows for job vacancies, tracks statuses of requisitions, creates job post templates for recurring positions, and exports reports in multiple formats.
- TalentBench: Recruiters can place candidates who have not been hired in the TalentBench for monitoring. They can send a ‘hot list’ of candidates for clients and vendors.
- Onboarding: Use CEIPAL TalentHire to have paperless onboarding, manage statuses, keep record of new hires, and configure templates for onboarding. It can send notifications and reminders if a new hire has not completed the requirements.
ApplicantStack helps businesses find and hire the best talent with its key features.
- Job post creation and advertising: Recruiters can create customized applications and questionnaires that can be shared to different career sites, social media platforms, and niche job boards. Use a branded career page that links to your business’s website.
- Questionnaire: Create an online questionnaire for each job using multiple choice, yes/no, and single-line or multi-line text type of questions. Save these questionnaires as a template for future jobs.
- Scoring: Determine if an applicant is a good fit for the job with the scoring feature. The score is based on answers to an online questionnaire about an applicant. Resumes that score low are automatically removed from consideration.
- Collaboration: Interview candidates with the hiring team either in group or one-on-one interviews. Input feedback regarding interviews, applicants, and resumes to collaborate during the hiring process.
A comparison of prices
Users can choose from CEIPAL TalentHire’s two modules: TalentHire and Workforce. TalentHire can be used by various businesses such as those with 5 members, 6-50 members, and more than 50 members. WorkForce is available for businesses with 25 employees, 25-50 employees, and more than 50 employees. Interested users can contact the vendor directly to get full pricing and feature details.
ApplicantStack comes with three pricing plans: Recruit, Bundle, and Onboard. The Recruit Plan allows small businesses to create jobs online, recruit via social media, create questionnaires, score applicants, and post jobs to major job boards. The Bundle Plan has all the benefits of the Recruit plan — plus one admin and five users, custom options, and a complete new hire system. It is suitable for mid-sized businesses. The Onboard Plan is for large businesses with HR workflows/checklists, engagement tools, payroll records, new hire portal, and third-party support.
The plans don’t require contracts, and users can downgrade or upgrade subscription anytime. Interested users can try the 15-day free trial without using a credit card.
A comparison of integrations
CEIPAL TalentHire ensures smooth processes by integrating with other apps such as:
- Google Meet
- Dropbox Business
- Google Drive
- Microsoft 365
ApplicantStack’s seamless integrations with other software make recruiting smoother:
- Stack Overflow
Takeaways: CEIPAL TalentHire vs. ApplicantStack
Using HCM software is beneficial to all business types and sizes. CEIPAL TalentHire and ApplicantStack have great features and integrations that help recruiters find the best talent. They both have multi-tiered pricing plans to ensure businesses get the features they need. Their integrations ensure businesses can run the software without a hitch. However, it’s also important to consider their differences.
If you operate a large business, you can benefit from the TalentBench feature of CEIPAL TalentHire where applicants who have not been hired are monitored. It provides easy access to available applicants when open positions arise.
Small businesses can benefit from the TalentHire pricing module. However, ApplicantStack offers a 15-day free trial with no credit card requirements that startups can benefit from. Mid-sized and large businesses can reduce time spent on parsing resumes with ApplicantStack’s scoring feature.
Still looking for other human capital management software? Use our Product Selection Tool.