CRM software solutions help increase revenue and cut the time employees put into manual tasks by providing a single platform for all processes. Using CRM solutions gives users access to contact interaction and information in real-time using just one product.
Let’s compare two popular CRM software solutions: Salesforce vs. Amo CRM. We’ll take a look at their integrations, features, and pricing to determine the more suitable product for your business. Should you want to see more options, don’t hesitate to use our free and easy-to-navigate Product Selection Tool. You only need five minutes to receive top recommendations that are suited to your needs.
Salesforce vs. Amo CRM: An overview
Salesforce is a leading and customizable CRM software system that helps businesses grow. It automates tasks, accelerates sales, and supports more informed decisions based on useful software-generated insights. Users can access customer information in real-time in one place.
The software is also useful for sales opportunity management, contact and lead management, and workflow automations. Sales teams can manage opportunities, contacts, and leads, as well as forecast sales. Salesforce is cloud-based and has mobile application and marketing and data cleaning tools. Users can make use of its Artificial Intelligence (AI) add-on called Einstein.
Amo CRM is a multi-channel communication tool that lets users converse through calls, emails, and messages from within the app. It is the first messaging-powered CRM in the world that allows interactions with customers to be a personalized one-on-one dialogue. It supports all messenger platforms and allows users to create their own chatbots through its code-free chatbot builder to make sure their business is available 24/7. The lead cards contain all events such as call recordings, chat messages, and tasks.
Amo CRM also offers workflow automation to avoid repetitive tasks and save time. This software makes set up quick and easy, and customer and database importing can be completed in a matter of minutes.
Salesforce vs. Amo CRM: A comparison of features
Salesforce boasts features beneficial to small and medium-sized businesses:
- Contact management: A business’s contacts can be managed on Salesforce. The software enables its users to organize contact information, identify potential deals, and manage tasks within the platform. It has social listening capabilities to allow users to find customers on social media, and stores contact activity and communication history.
- Opportunity management: Salesforce has a space dedicated for users to help them stay organized during the entire sales process. It provides them with quick updates on the different stages of opportunities while looping in colleagues for support in critical moments. Opportunity management allows businesses to close deals faster and make workers more efficient.
- Lead management: This software lets salespeople find leads among their existing contacts, rate them, and assign them to sales. It tracks leads and finds out where they came from to provide users with informed decisions on how to nurture these leads.
Salesforce has other features such as:
- Workflow and approvals
- Files sync and share
- Reports and dashboards
- Sales forecasting
Amo CRM boasts its own set of features:
- Intuitive interface: The user interface (UI) is easy to use and navigate because everything important is located in one dashboard. It provides a place for salespeople to conduct their operations all in one place. Users can easily understand the platform as it is optimized even for iPad devices.
- Optimized mobile app: Amo CRM has an optimized mobile app that comes with full features. No set up is required, and users simply have to log in with their credentials. The mobile app lets users send emails, sync deal results, and call customers. Its built-in business card scanner lets users automatically add data to the lead profile.
- Automated digital pipeline: With Amo CRM, no lead falls through the cracks. It provides follow-up sequences and streamlines targeted digital ads and emails sent. The software makes a customer’s buying cycle, purchasing process, and buying location visible to prepare for an effective renewal loop.
- Customer support: Amo CRM has a case management and customer support portal to help customers get answers to inquiries, post issues, view order histories, and place orders. The software tracks help requests or issues reported by customers through the resolution process. It also comes with call center features where customer service professionals can access information such as customer social activity and case history.
- Reporting and analytics: The software contains standard reports and has the capability to create ad-hoc reports. Its dashboards have a real-time user interface that comes with graphical presentations of the company KPIs’ historical trends.
Salesforce vs. Amo CRM: A comparison of pricing
Salesforce has a 4-tiered pricing model: Essentials, Professional, Enterprise, and Unlimited. The unlimited plan provides unlimited CRM support and power. These pricing models are billed annually but are charged on a monthly per-user basis. Feel free to check Salesforce’s website or call them directly to request a quote.
Amo CRM has a 3-tiered pricing model: Base, Advanced, and Enterprise. Each plan is charged on a per-user-per-month basis but is billed annually. It offers a free trial for those who want to test the software prior to subscribing. Contact the vendor to request a quote.
Salesforce vs. Amo CRM: A comparison of integrations
Salesforce easily integrates with other software products and applications to allow for faster and more convenient use. These include Google Drive, Dropbox, Zapier, Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar, Slack, QuickBooks, and social media integrations.
Amo CRM integrates with applications such as Gmail, Zapier, Facebook, Dropbox, Stripe, Google Calendar, Piesync, and Intuit Quickbooks. Because it’s a messaging CRM product, it also integrates with WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, Instagram, Skype, WeChat, Facebook Messenger, twilio SMS, LiveChat, TIDIO Chat, and Snap.
Seize the opportunity to find a suitable CRM software solution
Now is the best time to choose a reliable CRM software solution for your business. It’s beneficial to choose one that gives you unlimited ways to reach out to customers through various channels. A good software product should let users take advantage of strong pipeline and opportunity management capabilities to ensure all opportunities and leads are processed.
Want more CRM software options? Use our Product Selection Tool to receive five software recommendations.