Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is among the best software technology innovations because of how it has changed the way businesses handle CRM-related processes. Customers are more satisfied, and businesses are more productive, thanks to the software’s automation features. CRM software products offer one centralized hub for lead scoring and management, email tracking, sales activity, updating records, and pipeline management. It helps with contract and document management, nurture campaign mapping, invoicing and billing, and sales goal planning and tracking.
Businesses are better equipped to gather aggregated customer information for targeting audiences and matching customer personas more accurately.
Let’s evaluate two popular CRM software solutions: Agile CRM vs. Greenrope CRM. We’ll compare their features, integrations, and prices to see which product suits your business best. Use our Product Selection Tool to find more options and receive 5 recommendations of CRM software solutions tailored to your business. It’s easy to use and takes less than five minutes.
Agile CRM vs. Greenrope CRM: An overview
Agile CRM, or Agile, is a cloud-based CRM software solution intended for small to mid-sized businesses. It comes with fully integrated sales, service, and marketing automation capabilities to enable SMBs to become more efficient and productive. It offers a centralized hub where businesses can perform analytics, reporting, and marketing tasks without fear of data leaks. Agile is mobile-ready for on-the-go use of both iOS and Android devices. Use the product for contact and project management, marketing automation, appointment scheduling, telephone calls, and landing page building.
Greenrope CRM, or Greenrope, is a cloud-based software product that provides a single platform for CRM and marketing automation to help align marketing, sales, and operations. Users can create enticing landing pages and email campaigns using built-in templates and easy-to-use tools. Connect your social media accounts, e-commerce site, event registration, mobile marketing, and analytics platform to get a complete view of every prospect. Greenrope offers a credit to cover contract termination fees for businesses migrating from a non-integrated solution.
Read also: 6 Ways CRMs Stop Customer Churn
Agile CRM vs. Greenrope CRM: A comparison of features
Agile provides users with different features to help them perform tasks more efficiently:
- Project management: Use Agile to communicate and collaborate with different departments in real-time across all projects. It comes with telephone tools that allow users to receive and make calls within the software. Agile’s drag-and-drop management tools simplify moving tasks between sections.
- Deals: Agile has next-gen tools for getting real-time metrics and creating multiple deal tracks with custom milestones. Users can turn to Agile to predict future revenue and automate follow-ups.
- Telephone tools: Users don’t have to leave the software to talk directly to customers, thanks to Agile’s telephone tools. It integrates with phone providers and applications to allow sales reps to make and receive calls within the software. This feature comes with voicemail drops, enhanced caller ID, call forwarding and logs, recording and playback, and call notes and archives.
- Contact management: Agile offers a centralized hub for storing and managing contacts. Customize your contacts’ information to include brand interaction and interests. It promotes higher customer conversion by identifying potential customers.
- Scheduling appointments: Users can create online calendars where customers can book appointments on open dates and time slots. Scheduled appointments are automatically added to your Google or Agile calendar, and the software notifies users of upcoming events.
- Landing page builder: Users can create enticing landing pages using the drag-and-drop designer and built-in templates without requiring coding skills. These landing pages are responsive regardless of the device used. Agile comes with web forms that capture leads and trigger marketing automation campaigns.
Greenrope’s set of features enables users to perform CRM tasks with ease:
- CRM: Greenrope houses all your business’s contacts and data. Its secure database provides access to full pipeline visibility, CRM activities, contact research, sales opportunity management, workflows, reporting, quotas, mobile CRM, and click-to-call.
- Marketing automation: Greenrope offers an easy, drag-and-drop customer journey builder for creating seamless customer experience. The email builder creates responsive and professional-looking emails that can be tested using the campaign optimizer. Automated actions are in place when recipients click or open your emails.
- Operations: Business owners retain control over key operation needs like document signing, learning and project management, customer service, and events.
- Ticketing: Greenrope comes with ticketing functions to manage customer inquiries and requests. These can be automatically assigned to members based on trigger automation and rules.
Agile CRM vs. Greenrope CRM: A comparison of prices
Users can choose from Agile’s 4-tier pricing plan: Free, Starter, Regular, and Enterprise. The Free plan can be used by up to 10 people and offers storage of 50,000 contacts and companies. Businesses with more sales, service, and marketing feature needs are recommended to choose the Starter or Regular plans. Users that require tighter security, extras, and more features can benefit from the Enterprise plan. All four tiers are charged on a per user, per month basis and billed monthly or annually.
Greenrope has a 7-tier pricing model: Starter, Prime, Pro, Premium, Powerhouse, Supreme, and Ultimate. All tiers offer unlimited users, email, and complete features. The difference is in the number of contact access in each plan. Greenrope has custom plans for businesses requiring over 50,000 contacts.
Agile CRM vs. Greenrope CRM: A comparison of integrations
Agile makes working with other apps easy through its integrations:
Greenrope integrates with various apps for smooth task performance:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
Which best suits your needs?
Agile and Greenrope are both great CRM products that offer useful features such as project and contacts management and marketing automation. The two products integrate with common apps for CRM and business processes. However, they have differences that can’t be overlooked when choosing your business’s software product.
Agile offers a free version that can be used by up to 10 people and has access to more than 50,000 contacts and companies — it’s far better than Greenrope’s free trial. This is good for starter businesses because you won’t have to spend money. Users have to request Greenrope for custom plans to have access to this many contacts and companies. However, Greenrope offers an unlimited number of users for all pricing tiers — a better deal than Agile’s limited number of users in different plans.
Want more CRM software options? Use our Product Selection Tool to get a shortlist of the top CRM software for your company’s needs.