TECHREPUBLIC PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION TERMS OF SERVICE
EFFECTIVE DATE July 30, 2021
Please read the complete TechRepublic Premium Subscription Terms of Service
- This TechRepublic Premium subscription provides access to select premium paid downloads and content, and other subscription features outlined in the “About TechRepublic Premium Content” page (collectively, the “TR Content”).
- You are subscribing to a 12-month subscription, which will AUTOMATICALLY RENEW on each anniversary of your original subscription date, via the credit card on file at the standard subscription rate in effect at the time of renewal.
- A renewal notification will be emailed to the registered email address on your account 30 days prior to the end of your then-current subscription term, including all correspondence and notifications concerning your subscription, such as the then-current standard subscription rate.
- Cancellation of your subscription must be received at least ten (10) business days PRIOR to the expiration date of your current 12-month subscription. Upon timely receipt of your request for cancellation, we will set your subscription to expire at the end of your then-current subscription term. If you cancel your subscription with less than ten (10) business days’ notice from the expiration date of your subscription or after your subscription has renewed, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND OF ANY FEES PAID. More information and instructions on how to cancel your subscription are available here.
- To find answers to frequently asked questions about your TechRepublic Premium subscription, including cancellation requests, please review our TechRepublic Premium FAQs.
- All charges are in U.S. Funds only.
- Applicable tax, GST or VAT is calculated based on the member billing address provided, and added to your subscription rate.
- We reserve the right to change these Subscription Terms and subscription rate at any time, upon prior written notice to you, if required by state or federal law.
- You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to view, access and display any TR Content you have downloaded solely for your personal use or use within the organization that purchased the TechRepublic Premium subscription. Upon expiration of your subscription, you will have access to TR Content you have downloaded for an additional 90 days after the subscription expiration date via your “My Previous Downloads” page. In addition, you may edit and customize certain TR Content such as policies and tools for your personal or business use, subject to any limitations set forth herein or in the downloaded TR Content.
- The TR Content is licensed, not sold, to you and may include additional terms (e.g., copyright policies, disclaimers, etc.) within the downloaded document containing the TR Content. In the event of a conflict between those additional usage terms and these Subscription Terms, these Subscription Terms will control.
- Unless specifically indicated otherwise, you may not sell, rent, lease, distribute, broadcast, sublicense, or otherwise assign any rights to the TR Content, or any portion thereof, to any third party.
- Your login for TechRepublic Premium uses login credentials used for accessing your free account on TechRepublic.com.
- Review your TechRepublic Premium subscription status, next renewal date, print a copy of your last transaction receipt and update your credit card information within the Pro Self-Service Center. Simply click the drop down menu next to your username and select “My Previous Downloads.”