Product Quick Facts
About WorkForce EmpCenter
Founded in 1999, WorkForce Software has emerged as a key player in the competitive workforce management landscape for larger companies.
EmpCenter, from WorkForce Software, is a comprehensive workforce management solution that helps automate time and attendance tracking, scheduling, labor law compliance, and more. EmpCenter, when utilized properly, can help companies control labor costs, better make strategic workforce management decisions, and do so with a relatively low total cost of ownership, thanks to flexibility afforded by the system’s modular design and cloud-based delivery. The full EmpCenter suite includes the following modules:
- EmpCenter Time & Attendance – Capture time and labor data while automating 100 percent of pay rules across all departments, locations, and even continents
- EmpCenter Advanced Scheduler – Create and optimize schedules to help boost productivity, fill open shifts, meet union requirements, and control overtime costs
- EmpCenter Absence Compliance Tracker – Track absences, automate intermittent or reduced-schedule leave, run impact reports, and automate compliance with any number of state, city, or country-specific regulations
- EmpCenter Fatigue Management – adhere to best practices, regulations, and minimize risk with proactive monitoring, alerts, and real-time risk scoring
- EmpCenter Analytics – pull data from any or all modules, combine workforce data with other business information, share insights and complex visualizations, and plan with confidence
In addition to the modules listed above, WorkForce’s EmpCenter includes a number of integrated data collection tools, such as a browser-based WebClock that can be integrated with badge or biometric readers, browser-based timesheets, Interactive Voice Response time entry, mobile device-based time clocks, and much more.
WorkForce Software offers a host of planning, implementation, optimization, compliance, and training services to ensure a successful deployment and optimal ongoing results.
Carhartt, established in 1889, is a world-class apparel manufacturer. They needed a workforce management system to support two plants with 500 associates. The previous system involved handwritten timecards, paper-based production tracking, and other inefficiencies. The manual process required four payroll clerks and auditing was a nightmare. In a desire to automate the up to 15 timecards that a single employee could produce in a day, Carhartt selected WorkForce EmpCenter. Initial calculations estimated a 180 percent ROI within three years, but after the 30 day implementation and subsequent total buy-in from employees, Carhartt now expects upwards of 340 percent ROI in the same three year time period.
Not sure if WorkForce’s EmpCenter is the right HR solution for your growing company? Compare systems with our Human Resources Software Product Selection Tool, or call, click, or email to speak with an unbiased Technology Advisor today for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation on how EmpCenter or a similar system can help satisfy your unique needs.
(Last updated on 03/21/2016 by Jonathan Ward)