Workable product overview
Workable provides recruitment tools, processes, and automation all in one complete solution. It’s scalable tools, know-how, and support help you make the hires that make your business great, whether you’re hiring 2 or 200 new employees.
Companies who use Workable get from the requisition stage to the offer letter stage faster. It has automated and AI-powered tools that source and suggest candidates, simplify decision making, and streamline the hiring process.
From local chains to global enterprises, companies are using Workable to find and hire the people they depend on. More than 20,000 companies have used Workable to hire over 1 million people in 100+ countries.
Pros of Workable
- Essential features: Workable provides more tools to find more people so that better options can lead to better hires. From built-in sourcing to one-click job posting, Workable helps you meet enough great people to choose the best person for the job.
- Exceptional candidate experience: Workable provides applicants with an advanced careers page builder, interview self-scheduling, native texting, and one-way video interview tools.
- Quick onboarding: Workable’s scalable platform allows anyone to jump right in and start hiring. It is intuitive and does not require lengthy training sessions or user manuals. Hiring teams are engaged and aligned from the get-go. Product specialists will have you up and running in days, not months. Its live, global support is in nearly every timezone and ready to support you when you need it.
Cons of Workable
- Client management: Workable doesn’t currently offer a client management solution, which can be challenging for staffing agencies who wish to use Workable as a CRM.
- Native onboarding: Workable doesn’t have a native onboarding solution. Workable customers must instead manage new employee onboarding through integrations with other providers.
Breakdown of core features
Workable provides users with more ways to find more candidates. When you submit a job, the software automatically posts it to 200+ job sites to ensure it shows up where people search for work including Google, Facebook, Indeed, and LinkedIn. Workable guides you through the job creation process, offering tips and suggestions to make your post easier for candidates to find and understand. It also provides a library of 700+ job descriptions, all optimized for search and job board performance.
Workable’s AI-powered candidate recommendation engine will scan up to 400 million candidate profiles and automatically suggest the most relevant candidates for your role. With the click of a button, Workable’s AI will also identify top candidates and display your job ad in their feed on Facebook and Instagram.
Using Workable’s advanced careers page builder, customers can create branded careers pages with customized layout made from templated sections. Its application forms are optimized for mobile by default. Candidates can apply wherever and whenever they’re ready with one-click application and resume auto-fill. Scheduling is seamless with real-time email and calendar sync. Workable’s seamless 2-way sync means hiring managers will never miss an email or invite. The self scheduling link lets candidates view your openings in real time and choose their own interview slot. All conversations and events are tracked and posted to a candidate’s timeline for the entire hiring team to reference.
Workable has video interviews, a premium one-way screening tool. This native solution enables the whole interview process to happen right in the platform. Hiring managers select and send questions for candidates to answer. Candidates record responses to interview questions at their convenience. It does not require any download or third-party app. Once a candidate submits a recording, it’s automatically added to Workable where hiring teams can leave feedback, review feedback left by others, and collectively decide who to move forward. Workable also supports live video interviews with built-in integrations and support for popular live, 2-way video apps including Google Hangouts and Zoom.
(Last updated on 02/02/2022 by Abby Dykes)