Product Quick Facts
About UpKeep Maintenance Management
UpKeep is a mobile-first Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)/Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). While traditional EAM software relies on written forms and manual input, UpKeep is helping to revolutionize the enterprise sector with an intuitive user experience.
UpKeep helps facility, property, restaurant, and manufacturing managers improve communication by enabling real-time status updates for their team(s). UpKeep’s mobile and desktop applications can help streamline your organization’s workflow, so your team knows exactly what to do and when — helping reduce costs and increase your asset uptime. Below are some examples of how UpKeep can help expedite your work flow process:
- Add co-workers and easily assign orders to different users
- Create, update, and check work order status
- Manage your asset(s) history
- Receive phone and email notifications
- Organize your reporting
- Enable UPC label scanning
- Develop assets and assign asset work orders
- Sync information across all devices
- Web-based application available for use on any device
- Create and manage preventative and scheduled maintenance
- Customize work orders using form items
UpKeep was designed to help streamline your teams’ communication, whether on-site on in the field. With different access levels for administrators, technicians, supervisors/overseers, and customers/requesters, you can collaborate securely with all stakeholders.
We recommend UpKeep for maintenance crews that constantly work at different sites, as the system allows them to spend more time working in the field, and less time updating information or traveling between site/office and back.
Have questions about UpKeep Maintenance Management? Want to find out more about CMMS software in general? Call, click, or email to speak with an unbiased Technology Advisor for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation on your unique requirements.
(Last updated on 11/25/2019 by Mary Houston Coker)