Thryv product overview
Thryv is an end-to-end customer experience platform built for small businesses. It integrates contact management and CRM, optimizes SMS text messaging and email marketing, and helps boost online listings and reputation. Thryv also handles appointment booking, connects social media posting, and processes payments with one platform, one login, and one dashboard to manage it all. Thryv works on both Android and iOS mobile devices for the business owner on the go. Thryv works best for Small & Medium Size businesses
The CRM is fully functional, allowing businesses to manage their contact database, nurture leads, improve customer experience, and gain insight into customers using enriched data analytics. Thryv can also be used to establish a solid online presence, with consistent business listings, which includes a custom web portal to engage and current clients. With the reputation management feature, users can monitor their online ratings and reviews and quickly respond to any feedback.
The business management software allows businesses to reach customers and prospects via social media. Users are able to interact through popular platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Thryv lets clients pay upon booking, in advance, by payment schedule/installments, at the time of appointment, or later. Thryv offers its own payments processing service, ThryvPay, for credit card and ACH payments. It also integrates with PayPal’s Braintree to allow credit card processing and mobile card scanning at competitive rates with no surprises.
Pros of Thryv
- Thryv provides a complete end-to-end customer experience. Users can manage every aspect of their interaction with their customers to get the job, manage the job, and get credit with reviews. On one dashboard, Thryv users can issue estimates and invoices, customize email marketing, send SMS text messages, manage their social media posting, store customer documents, provide DIY online appointment scheduling for their clients, and manage their online presence and reputation.
- Free access to 24/7 technical support and an online knowledge center is available. At Thryv, customer support is vital in helping users fully understand how to get the most out of the software so they can provide the best experience to their customers.
Cons of Thryv
- Because Thryv is so robust, users are required to put in effort during onboarding to ensure it is set up correctly and will perform well. Marketing and social media are both on-going activities that will require users to dedicate time to, however, the software makes it easy to automate marketing and pre-schedule social media.
- The product software team at Thryv is engaged with its online community, where they field performance questions and feature requests. Thryv has also developed a “feedback” form directly on its dashboard, so users can provide requests or point out any shortcomings right within their Thryv.
- While Thryv does offer a lot of functionality, some areas it does not cover include payroll and accounts payable.
Breakdown of core features
ThryvPay is a payment provider designed specifically for service-based small business. It gets small businesses paid quicker, optimizes payment options, and generates recurring revenue. It offers more convenience with Card on File, storing customer credit card and bank information for fast and easy payments, and automatic billing. Scheduled payments generate recurring revenue and minimize late or missed payments.
Installment plans alleviate large one-time payments and offer payment plans to provide customers with flexibility. Memberships increase upfront revenue and offer customers convenient and ongoing services. Invoice payments allow customers to pay invoices immediately and directly from their invoice. Payment links can be sent via email or text, making it easy for customers to submit payments. ThryvPay allows business owners to accept credit cards or ACH payments.
Thryv makes emailing and texting simple and effective. With one-time scheduled announcements, you’ll be able to engage clients instantly with timely promotions and calls to action. Create announcements in advance or clone existing ones to accommodate your busy schedule, sending them when you’re ready. With fully-automated campaigns, send the right message, at the right time, to the right audience.
Thryv’s marketing automation helps you connect with leads, maintain relationships, and saves you time while you focus on what you do best. Target your new leads, customers, and VIP clients, as well as stay in touch with customers you haven’t seen in a while. Never forget to send a Happy Birthday or Special Date/Anniversary message to your customers. Choose from pre-created messages or customize your own. Personalize messages by using Thryv’s client tagging and personalization tools. Receive detailed analytics to quickly see which clients opened, clicked, and engaged with the campaign.
Online Appointment Scheduling
With Online Scheduling, Thryv keeps your business open to customers by allowing them to book appointments after hours, when 47% of all booking appointments actually happen. Online appointments can be accepted automatically or managed individually by clicking accept, decline, or reschedule based on your availability. Thryv automatically sends multiple confirmations and text reminders that eliminate no-shows and maximize your time and resources.
Stay in control of your day with the Calendar feature. Manage your daily, weekly, and monthly schedule, staff, and services at a glance. Sync your other online calendars with Thryv so you stay organized with all your appointments in one place. Reduce no-shows and ensure both your staff and clients are prepared for upcoming appointments with multiple and customizable reminders that are automatically added to calendars. Take it a step further and ensure you follow-up with clients afterwards to invite them to book again and thank them for their continued business. Thryv allows you to configure your services exactly how you want to run your business. Custom reminders, durations, location, hours, and assigned staff members will keep your business running at full speed.
(Last updated on 02/01/2021 by Abby Dykes)