RUN Powered by ADPProduct Overview
- About RUN Powered by ADP
- Pros of RUN Powered by ADP
- Cons of RUN Powered by ADP
- Breakdown of core features
RUN Powered by ADP product overview
RUN Powered by ADP offers small businesses the HR and payroll services they need to run their business, every day and every step of the way. It is designed for businesses with 1 to 49 employees.
RUN Powered by ADP provides the solutions and services to help companies save money with flexible and affordable options. Businesses save time also by running payroll in a few clicks so owners can spend more time managing their business.
Pros of RUN Powered by ADP
- Affordable solution: With RUN Powered by ADP, businesses can find flexible and affordable options where they pay only for services they need. Companies can choose from several packages for their exact needs, whether essential payroll functionality or full payroll and HR features for complete support of their employees.
- Easy-to-use platform: RUN Powered by ADP platform is easy to use. In a few clicks, users can process payroll whenever they need, at their desks or on the move. Payroll and taxes are done in minutes, helping small business owners stay accurate, on time, and in compliance.
Cons of RUN Powered by ADP
- Communication: Some customers would like a better system of communicating issues and shorter wait times for support response.
Breakdown of core features
Streamlined payroll process
Run Powered by ADP® is designed to make small business payroll quick and easy. With a streamlined process and powerful technology, companies can complete payroll in no time. They can run payroll anytime, anywhere, and on any device. W-2 and 1099 forms are automatically created and sent. Expert support also handles IRS inquiries.
Secured data and process compliance
ADP is ISO 9000 and ISO 27001 certified for quality and security process management. Taxes, health benefits, and retirement contributions are calculated, deducted, and paid automatically. RUN Powered by ADP includes the latest HR regulation updates and state and federal tax laws across 50 states.
Its affordable solutions allow small businesses to pay only for the services they need at present. Additional features such as insurance, retirement, and timekeeping are available as add-on services for future needs.
(Last updated on 02/02/2022 by Abby Dykes)