ProdPad product overview
ProdPad is an end-to-end product management software that supports business users through the entire product journey. It is a smart, dynamic toolkit that integrates with product development processes at every stage and supports collaboration from every part of the business. This SaaS has been designed by a team of experts to make best practice product management actionable for fellow product management teams. ProdPad empowers product managers to turn ideas into products that customers love.
This product management software combines the power of objective-based lean roadmapping with comprehensive idea, experimentation, and user feedback management. Product managers can use ProdPad to gather and prioritize ideas into a clear, visual, and accessible product roadmap that everyone can understand. With internal comments, voting, mockups, user personas, and customer feedback, product ideas can evolve in ProdPad before being mapped out on to a flexible, theme-based roadmap.
ProdPad enables the management of all products and product lines, delivering a fully detailed, high-level view of product portfolios. Teams can map out which areas to focus on and connect how they relate to the backlog and longer-term product vision. User personas are managed through user stories and user feedback, helping product teams get into the mindset of users. ProdPad is designed to help business users cater to all possible problems related to branding, roadmapping, and launching a new product on the market. This solution ensures that product managers can effectively design and execute their product campaigns to turn their ideas into a profitable product.
Pros of ProdPad
- ProdPad allows product teams to collect and organize customer feedback, helping in understanding clients and being aware of what areas to improve. The software helps teams group and weigh these customer feedback for better prioritization and facilitates the creation of ideas based on direct user feedback or requests. It lets users manage tasks accordingly, based on the identification of priorities. ProdPad’s user personas and user stories allow product teams to get into the mindset of users to accurately identify and understand their needs.
- ProdPad equips teams with a roadmap that lets users work and pivot without dubious deadlines. Product teams can publish and share their strategy to keep the team focused on outcomes. Users can present a clear and simple roadmap to internal or external users. Product teams can share product roadmaps with stakeholders and attach feedback and ideas to its initiatives.
- ProdPad’s collaboration feature synchronizes all team members and allows everyone on the team to contribute their own ideas, feedback, and experience from using the product. Users can write down all the ideas they have and work on them later.
Cons of ProdPad
- ProdPad has a steep learning curve and can be overwhelming to handle for new users.
- Long and complex roadmaps in ProdPad can be difficult to navigate.
Breakdown of core features
ProdPad provides features to turn information into outcome-based roadmaps.
ProdPad allows users to snap a lean product roadmap together and build product strategies around goals. Its intuitive drag-and-drop interface lets teams act fast on feedback as the roadmap is being tested and validated. Product teams can redefine what’s important to the business so they can work on bringing the best product to market. Users can communicate their priorities on simple, color-coded roadmap cards. ProdPad’s roadmapping feature helps teams keep up with the issues that are being prioritized as well as the business objectives. Roadmaps can be shared without giving away sensitive information. Product teams can publish multiple versions of roadmaps to control the details each audience sees. All roadmaps in ProdPad are presentation ready; users can print a PDF or keep it online using an embed code.
ProdPad lets businesses uncover what truly matters to the customers. It puts customer feedback at the center of the team’s product decisions. ProdPad brings the voice of customers across the business to build the case for product ideas. Feedback can be linked to an idea to make it easy for product teams to refer back to customer comments as they develop it further. The software closes the feedback loop and allows users to create a list of customers that they can contact for further user testing or interviews and follow up with when a requested feature is launched. ProdPad collects feedback instantly through its customizable and lightweight widget that can be connected to the Customer Feedback Portal.
ProdPad lets product teams pull in data from a variety of platforms to build support and evidence for ideas in their product backlog. Users can store everything from customer feedback to user stories as they develop ideas into viable product specs. Teams can discover the most compelling ideas as they groom and manage the product backlog. ProdPad has a Priority Chart that shows backlogs as “idea dots” on an impact vs. effort chart. The chart helps users find high-impact ideas, identify problem areas, and weigh up ideas against each other. This product management software encourages internal discussions and lets teams help in validating ideas in the product backlog. Product teams can invite unlimited reviewers to submit ideas, get involved in product discussions, and also help develop an idea into a complete product spec.
(Last updated on 02/02/2022 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)