Product Quick Facts
PlayVox is an omnichannel quality assurance software for customer service teams. Consistently improve your CS and CSAT by Identifying issues, quickly changing behaviors by coaching, training, and motivating agents to perform better and delivering Perfect Customer Interactions.
- Have total control of your quality operations
- Increase agent performance and productivity
- Automate and save time in your quality assurance process
- Train and coach agents by using continuous, real-time feedback
- Keep track of agent and team improvement over time
- Integrate seamlessly with your CRM- bring all your CRM interactions to PlayVox within minutes. Filter and prioritize tickets according to your preferences.
- Easily build and customize scorecards – Build new QA scorecards in minutes. Easily transition your current QA process with our friendly and flexible scorecard builder.
- Make your QA process collaborative – During the QA review process give your agents real-time feedback and allow them to participate in the evaluation process with built-in collaboration and messaging.
- Generate detailed analytics for your entire service team – Generate data-driven reports to easily identify areas of improvement and empower your agents to take immediate actions upon this information.
- Drive continuous agent improvement – Coach your agents to solve issues in specific service interactions; help them correct issues in CSAT, CX, compliance, and behavior.
- Measure the impact of your QA process – Connect data, measure and consolidate your agents’ KPIs and performance in one place.
- Send targeted training to the right agents at the right time – Encourage agents to learn and refresh their knowledge with targeted content and quizzes with PlayVox’s lightweight LMS.
- Keep your agents engaged and motivated – Reward your agents with Karma points based on their performance. These points can then exchanged at our fully customizable Karma Store. Publicly recognize your agents with badges, based on their quality results and improvement.
(Last updated on 07/18/2018 by Jonathan Ward)