Maropost product overview
Maropost is a comprehensive marketing automation software designed for companies working in B2C industries. Their motto, “acquire, engage, convert,” reflects Maropost’s three steps that are crucial for any B2C marketing strategy.
The idea behind Maropost is to provide established marketing teams with all the tools they need to achieve success, including email marketing, SMS and push notifications, mobile and social marketing, and website optimization. These channels allow B2C brands to keep their audience engaged anytime and anywhere by delivering targeted messages customized according to behavior, interests, and preferences.
Maropost enables engagement of customers and prospects through multi-channel marketing with the ultimate objective in mind: revenue. Maropost achieves this by giving marketers access to a variety of detailed reports: from email marketing information such as open rate, CTR, and engagement, to website traffic such as knowing the details how prospects or customers are interacting with the website. These reports allow marketing teams to segment the audience and build personalized workflows that optimize the customer experience.
Maropost also comes with an eCommerce module designed for businesses that want to start selling online. Its unique advantage is that you can share data with the other Maropost applications and therefore make informed decisions that drive conversions and revenues.
Pros of Maropost
- One centralized tool: Maropost lets you connect with your customers across all channels, whether email, SMS, mobile to social media, or e-commerce, within one tool to centralize your marketing efforts. Avoid the complexity of using different technologies, purchasing multiple tools, complex and expensive integrations, and more head count to maintain a complex marketing infrastructure.
- Email marketing: A key player since 2011, the Maropost platform provides advanced reporting to analyze the success of marketing campaigns. It also has tools to build sophisticated communication journeys and flows through an intuitive drag and drop interface. Its Journey Builder feature enables the creation of highly engaging professional emails. Marketers can use the drag and drop tool to map out their email design framework and add text, images, and buttons. Maropost assures the highest standards in terms of deliverability, which is fundamental to any email marketing tool.
- Multi-channel marketing: Aside from emails, the platform also offers SMS, push notifications, mobile, and social media tools. This allows B2C marketers to increase the open and read rates by connecting to the channels their customers prefer. Additionally, marketers get the benefit of following and tracking customers’ behavior in multiple environments, collecting data, and providing a consistent experience based on what customers really want.
Cons of Maropost
- Maropost is not ideal for companies with a small email database or if the amount of emails being sent is not significant.
- As a B2C tool, it does not offer B2B-specific features such as lead scoring.
Breakdown of core features
Live content functionality
Maropost lets you display different images, offers, and CTAs, depending on the date and time the email is viewed by an individual.
Send time optimization
Send messages at times when individuals have historically engaged to improve open rates and conversions.
You can create engaging, professional emails through a drag-and-drop tool to map out email design framework, and add text, images, and buttons without the need for HTML knowledge.
Dynamic email personalization
Maropost lets you segment, schedule, and develop dynamic content based on unified customer data. You can show different content, even after the email has been sent, based on date, customer status, and other customer data.
(Last updated on 09/16/2020 by Abby Dykes)