Product Quick Facts
Glint, an “organizational development platform for the digital age,” gives leaders real-time visibility into what truly drives success or failure — their people. Glint effortlessly measures the key drivers of employee engagement and automatically delivers actionable insights so leaders and managers can act quickly.
Using engaging surveys, or “Pulses”, Glint helps organizations more frequently measure the key drivers of employee engagement.
- Send Pulses monthly, quarterly, or own your own schedule with a fast and beautiful survey experience.
- Built-in questions based on 18 proven drivers of employee engagement.
- Create custom Pulses to reveal insights across the employee lifecycle — from onboarding to exit interview.
- Advanced features include comments for every section, questions that can only be seen by certain groups, and automatic question rotation.
- Glint Pulses are completely confidential to encourage unfiltered employee feedback.
Glint helps you see into your organization in revolutionary ways, giving you the power to create real impact on employee engagement, retention, and performance. Glint leverages real-time people data to give you and your managers a holistic view of your organization’s health, the insights to predict problems, and direction to take action.
We recommend Glint for medium-to-large organizations that want a better feel for their employees’ morale, but especially digitally-conscious organizations, majority millennial workforces, etc.
See more employee engagement software with our Product Selection Tool. Got questions? Want to find out more about how Glint works? Call, click, or email to speak with an unbiased Technology Advisor for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation on your unique requirements.
(Last updated on 03/21/2016 by Jonathan Ward)