Freshworks CRMProduct Overview
Freshworks product overview
Freshworks is a cloud-based CRM solution designed to enable businesses across different industry verticals to manage interactions with both existing and potential customers. You can use Freshworks to utilize AI-based lead scoring, email, phone, activity capture, and more. Freshworks is suitable for real estate, Ecommerce, small business, SaaS business, manufacturing, hospitality, insurance logistics, and retail as well as others. Over 150,000 companies use Freshworks software to run their operations.
Pros of Freshworks
- Robust features but clean and easy to use.
- Tools to track how customers engage with a brand.
- Track user engagement with websites.
- Flexibility with sales process.
- Regular updates to the app and responsive to requests.
- Easy to install and configure process automation.
- A variety of native and third-party integrations are available.
- Customization options.
- Intuitive interface.
Cons of Freshworks
- Needs more options for exporting information.
- Improvements on accessibility options for collaborators.
- Software takes longer time to load with heavily loaded databases.
- Fewer third-party integrations than offered by competitors.
- Reports not available in free plan version.
Breakdown of Core Features
Capture website visitors as sales leads and groups based on how they interact with a website automatically. Assign captured leads automatically to salespeople based on how they’re grouped. Leads can be grouped by sales territory to focus on those with more deals. 360 degree customer view allows for lead scoring to prioritize follow-up and contact with an informed call-to-action. Lead social profile information and photo are automatically updated when added to CRM. Schedule appointments, collaborate on team tasks, and manage/share files.
Visual sales pipeline locates deals in each stage of a pipeline, what deals are under review, and their value with simple drag and drop navigation. Make calls and send emails to leads straight from the deals dashboard. Freshworks offers a mobile CRM app for both Android and iOS to keep track of deals on the go. Create multiple pipelines in the sales CRM for different markets.
Freshworks offers website and in-app tracking with an activity time line to view the chronological activity of leads. Freshworks will segment these activities using the data collected for insight into how contacts interact with the company. Leads can then be scored to know which are ready for closing a deal or need further follow up.
Place calls with just one click using Freshworks. No extra software or hardware costs. Freshworks lets one view all conversations in one place. The CRM automatically logs all incoming and outgoing calls. With Freshworks purchase local and toll-free numbers to assign to sales reps. Activity reports show how many outgoing calls are made by each sales personnel across time periods. Prospects can be directed to other people on your team in real time.
(Last updated on 05/12/2021 by Martin Shelby)