FieldAx – Field Service ManagementProduct Overview
FieldAx product overview
FieldAx is a field service management software that lets you increase field efficiency, monitor performance, and scale your team quickly. A powerful scheduling dashboard makes managing appointments, balancing workloads, and responding to emergencies easy — saving time and improving efficiency.
Create and manage work orders for field service operations. FieldAx allows you to instantly view knowledge articles and track SLA compliance with milestones. Work orders are integrated with accounts, contacts, assets, cases, entitlements, and other objects, so you can pull in data across Salesforce.
The FieldAx mobile app brings the full power of on-site job management to your mobile workforce. Improve first-visit resolution by arming mobile employees with a solution that delivers job schedules.
Pros of FieldAx
- Dispatch board: FieldAx has a dispatch board that can monitor all appointments and assign them based on different parameters such as skills, travel time, and others. An intuitive drag-and-drop interface makes it easy to visualize workloads across teams, schedule appointments, and dispatch field employees.
- Integration: FieldAx supports integration with SMS, accounting software, and payment gateways.
- Salesforce platform: FieldAx is built on the Force.com platform that enables you to customize the application in various ways. The workflow engine allows you to write your own process flows and approvals, lets you change the layout using a drag-and-drop editor, and add custom fields and objects.
Cons of FieldAx
- Training: FieldAx requires training from its own core team to help users understand better the many modules of the application.
- Customization: Some areas need to be customized specific to the existing business process flow of the end-user such as stock management and invoicing structure.
- Templates: Default invoice and service reports are not customizable, so new templates need to be created with the help of developers.
Breakdown of core features
FieldAx lets you manage appointments, balance workloads, and respond to emergencies easily with its dispatch board. Visualize workloads across teams, assign them based on different parameters, schedule appointments, and dispatch field employees with an intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
A customer’s end-to-end information such as sites, installed equipment, service plan, estimates, jobs, and invoices can be accessed on FieldAx from a single page. Similarly, all technician information such as skills, appointments, training history, time-off, time cards, assigned tools, and assigned vehicles can be viewed in a single page.
Service report and automatic parts
FieldAx’s system automatically recognizes the job type and brings the required parts for the technician to complete the job/work order. A report is then generated in PDF format and sent online via email.
Field technicians can get the signature from the customer on mobile for the work order and send the report online. An invoice will be generated based on automatic rules for the parts and labor, as well as recording payments.
(Last updated on 12/28/2020 by Abby Dykes)