Aurora Training AdvantageProduct Overview
- About Aurora Training Advantage
- Pros of Aurora Training Advantage
- Cons of Aurora Training Advantage
- Breakdown of core features
Aurora Training Advantage product overview
Aurora Training Advantage is a continuing education provider that brings industry experts and content together for business professionals. It offers live webinars, online video recordings, custom on-site programs, and total membership programs.
Aurora provides online training content that focuses on compliance, best practices, and professional development topics. It has programs for issues that HR professionals, accountants, and other corporate personnel face regularly. This provider delivers quality, convenient, and affordable training to over 20,000 business professionals. It commits to forging a connection and listening to customer needs to drive success.
Pros of Aurora Training Advantage
- Aurora Training Advantage facilitates online professional training by various experts in the fields of human resources, tax, accounting, marketing, and banking.
- Its On-Site Training enables teams to learn in a collaborative and interactive environment.
Cons of Aurora Training Advantage
- It doesn’t support adding live polling interactions into recorded webinars.
Breakdown of core features
Live Webinars are among the most popular training options available to business professionals from Aurora. Live webinars are information-packed programs scheduled at convenient times and viewable at the users’ desk. Live webinars allow users to get all questions answered by an expert without leaving the office.
Professionals need to register for an Aurora On-Demand Webinar to gain instant access. This unlimited access is good for 12 months. On-Demand Webinars are accessible from any device. Users can also pause and pick up where they left off at any time.
Aurora’s On-Site Training gives an in-depth and personalized training experience for teams that webinars or seminars can’t offer. It provides immersive training programs about Adobe products, HTML and CSS, HR, Microsoft products, and WordPress.
Additionally, Aurora has connections to accomplished speakers across the country and can customize programs to meet different needs.
(Last updated on 01/05/2022 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)