TechnologyAdvice wants your opinions to be heard
We want business technology buyers to get the information they need to make excellent purchase decisions for their organizations. Won’t you help us do that? As visitor on our site, you can submit written reviews for products listed on TechnologyAdvice.com. We encourage you to share your opinions, both positive and negative.
Who can create customer reviews?
Anyone who has first-hand experience using a product listed on TechnologyAdvice.com. There are rules to follow, however. Please see below.
Tips on writing a great review
- Please Elaborate: The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a product, but also why you feel the way you do. People are probably not interested in reading a novel, but going beyond a simple “I liked this software” would be very helpful to our community!
- Be specific: Your review should focus on specific features of the product and your experience with using it.
- Ideal length: The ideal length is 100 to 500 words.
- Be sincere: Your opinions are welcome here! We do not remove reviews because they are critical. In fact, those can often be the most helpful in informing purchase decisions.
- Practice Full disclosure: If you received something from a vendor in exchange for reviewing their product, please disclose that.
What’s not allowed
We limit our site’s users to 1 review per product. We also reserve the right to delete reviews that contain any of the following:
- Obscene or distasteful content
- Profanity or spiteful remarks
- Promotion of illegal or immoral conduct
- Advertisements, promotional material or repeated posts that make the same point excessively
- Reviews written by an individual who works at the company who provides product in question
- Reviews written by individuals whose identity cannot be confirmed
- Sentiments by or on behalf of a person or company with a financial interest in the product or a directly competing product
- Other people’s material (this includes excessive quoting)
- Phone numbers, postal mailing addresses, and URLs external to TechnologyAdvice.com
- Videos with watermarks
- Comments on other reviews visible on the page (because page visibility is subject to change without notice)
- Foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product)
If you have a question or you’d like to tell us about a specific problem with Customer Reviews, please contact us.