Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account EngagementProduct Overview
- About Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement
- Pros of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement
- Cons of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement
- Breakdown of core features
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement product overview
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement—formerly Pardot—allows businesses to create meaningful connections, generate pipelines, empower sales, and grow relationships over time. It provides a full suite of B2B marketing automation tools to equip sales teams to close more deals.
With Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement, brands can scale B2B marketing and drive efficient growth with marketing and sales alignment. The software enables building lasting relationships with customers through personalized outreach. It gives reps full visibility into prospect engagement and seamlessly passes along leads.
Furthermore, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement connects the marketing tech stack and takes the guesswork out of lead and account scoring through data-driven insights.
Pros of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement
- This platform reduces manual labor from usual marketing and sales tasks to speed up sales cycles for teams.
- It has connected data and predictive recommendations built-in, allowing marketers to understand what account-based marketing campaigns perform best, why they performed well, and what will likely perform next.
Cons of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement offers 24/7 support only for its premier plans. All other packages have a two-day response time from the support team.
- The software offers limited end-user personalization.
Breakdown of core features
Email marketing and personalization
Users can craft email marketing with personalized promotional messages and dynamic content for activities like newsletters or event registration. The software brings user-friendly segmentation, profile management, and connections to Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. Marketing teams can build professional email campaigns at scale and boost customer engagement from prospect to advocate.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement keeps the pipeline fully stocked with a steady flow of high-quality leads with landing pages, forms, search tools, and social connectors. The solution offers templates and supports creating customized content from a visual editor. Marketers can manage and track all events down to the last detail — all from one centralized platform.
Engagement History dashboards
The solution enables sales and services with the insights required for meaningful conversations with every buyer. It provides Engagement History Dashboards embedded in leads, contacts, accounts, and opportunities. These dashboards give teams complete insights into how customers interact with marketing efforts. It lets users send the most engaged prospects to sales.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement helps businesses understand how customers go from clicks to close. Marketing teams can tie individual closed leads back to specific marketing efforts and analyze campaign success by channel. Moreover, users can create and save custom data views, find out how prospects are engaging, and get a holistic view of every customer. Team members can share key insights and make data-driven decisions to continually improve marketing programs.
(Last updated on 09/13/2022 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)