Adobe Experience ManagerProduct Overview
- About Adobe Experience Manager
- Pros of Adobe Experience Manager
- Cons of Adobe Experience Manager
- Breakdown of core features
Adobe Experience Manager product overview
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) combines digital asset management with content management systems for building websites, mobile apps, and forms. It enables companies to create lifetime value and get personalized, content-led experiences into the market faster.
AEM delivers digital experiences to form brand loyalty and drive demand. It empowers organizations to be consistent across channels and manufacture quality content across websites and mobile to in-store and beacons.
Furthermore, the platform allows managing dynamic digital assets with document management solutions, social engagement options, and community connection portals. It also lets teams work together from different locations and bring attractive media to users from various channels. Creative teams can use AEM as a central workstation and facilitate their present work processes seamlessly.
Pros of Adobe Experience Manager
- AEM accelerates digital transformation. It manages and develops established digital channels, allowing teams to focus on emerging areas for consideration.
- It offers complete data privacy and protection and follows standard authentication protocols, including LDAP. Moreover, it regularly releases AEM security hotfixes.
Cons of Adobe Experience Manager
- Using AEM requires specific skill sets, such as java programming.
- According to some users, the platform has a steep learning curve.
Breakdown of core features
Digital asset management
The solution provides automation and smart tools to source, adapt, and deliver assets across audiences and channels. Its built-in DAM lets users safely store and control their visual assets in the cloud, giving team members access to project files anywhere.
Content management system
The platform’s Sites feature ensures that content is consistent and personalized for each customer. Organizations can set up and handle digital experience across all channels with automated tools that simplify scaling.
Digital enrollment and forms
Adobe Experience Manager Forms is an end-to-end digital document solution that supports the creation of responsive forms. Customers can securely e-sign these forms, making a smooth customer journey from acquisition through retention.
Adobe gives a safe and scalable foundation for AEM. Its cloud service is always current, scalable, and accessible. Additionally, it is extensible and customizable to meet unique business requirements. Its cloud-native architecture enables users to build, test, and launch new initiatives quickly.
(Last updated on 02/02/2022 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)