Visual OutcomesProduct Overview
Visual Outcomes product overview
Visual Outcomes is a healthcare software built to support all payment models and emerging healthcare business models. It has been providing services for years and encourages medical and healthcare teams from different disciplines to work in the same set up. The software has one database as a single platform that gives infinite data relationships for good decision making. Visual Outcomes has configurable data flows and supports numerous practitioners. It has many types of healthcare and medical practices in the USA and Australia Pacific region.
Visual Outcomes values the principles of the Quadruple Aim, where great clinical outcomes are measured as much as costs, and perceived value is to be realized and quantifiable. Visual Outcomes equally values the results of good business management and the satisfaction of the clients and their practitioners in their healthcare encounters. The software’s analytics package brings meaningful dashboards for a specified group of users to see daily.
Visual Outcomes’ vision of the Quadruple Aim sees the software platform continuing to evolve to show outcomes measured and consistent satisfaction from both the client /patient database and the clinician/practitioner provider groups alongside value-based reporting and business analytics.
Pros of Visual Outcomes
- Visual Outcomes supports the range of emerging ambulatory business models and can adapt to changes as may be required for the healthcare system in the future. The software can be set up to support growing clinics and can provide clinic owners with their own software to support their clinic delivery model. The software also supports a team clinic environment that ranges from 3-5 practitioners in a single clinic.
- It is a scalable platform with flexible configuration. It serves different entrepreneurial healthcare business needs, including multiple practitioner types and many clinics as networks and data analytics for business owners to plan expansion.
- Visual Outcomes supports a healthcare model of common workflows, retail stock and inventory management, and online remote care with built-in patient engagement tools. Its data integrity allows the system’s built-in analytics package to report at an IPO level of financial requirements.
Cons of Visual Outcomes
- Visual Outcomes is not an emergency department hospital-based software. It has the capacity for day surgery management but not hospital based in-patient management.
- It is not an off-the-shelf or ‘plug and play’ software. Visual Outcomes can be configured to accommodate the customer and their clinic needs but is not a software for testing dummy data.
Breakdown of core features
Visual Outcomes provides features to measure and manage clinic results.
The Appointment Calendar is the primary tool of Visual Outcomes for managing clients who are attending appointments or classes. This feature includes capabilities for booking appointments, classes, and color coding.
Visual Outcomes comes with a portal home page with a list of items to do for clients online. The solution also has a remote care management feature to manage telehealth sessions in the Clinical Screen.
Management stats and reports (automated business reports)
This healthcare software has dashboards and visually-meaningful reports or charts. Visual Outcomes dashboards provide a quick way to review activities for the day. The software delivers accurate built-in reports on staff performance and financials.
Data analytics (VOAnalyzer)
Visual Outcomes lets users gain insights from data with key performance metrics around staffing and productivity, clinician participation, client or patient engagement in programs offered, and overall cost-effectiveness of the clinic. The software has capabilities for business management and handling enterprise business reviews. It delivers real-time data analysis and review cycles.
(Last updated on 03/15/2021 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)