Product Quick Facts
About V12 ACO
V12 ACO is an innovative software solution for managing Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), developed and sold by Virsys12, a technology and CRM consulting firm with extensive experience managing software and process automation efforts at manufacturing firms, healthcare organizations, and pharmaceutical companies.
V12 ACO is a customized database built for operational collaboration and reporting, built using the Salesforce Force.com platform. V12 ACO reviews all processes and data associated with ACO operations, helping you run your ACO more efficiently and effectively serve your members and physician network. V12 ACO allows you to leverage of variety of Salesforce tools and third-party applications to provide streamlined process automation, data integrity, and seamless integrations with your other software systems for a robust and scalable ACO management solution.
V12 ACO empowers organizations to:
- Improve financial outcomes
- Drastically improve data integrity
- Educate and communicate with care provider and member populations
- Create a single view of patient inquiries and track response times, resolutions, and customer satisfaction
- Perform real-time analytics and reporting
- Increase the quality of service delivery
- Improve physician relations and ability to provide a quality care experience
- Improve population health management and treatment outcomes
- Reduce operational costs
We recommend V12 ACO to any accountable care organization looking to connect disparate systems, improve data quality and security, and automate processes in order to deliver higher-quality care at a reduced cost. Not sure if V12 ACO is the right medical software for your organization? Call, click, or email to speak with an unbiased Technology Advisor for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation on your unique requirements.
(Last updated on 02/02/2022 by Jonathan Darcy)