Top Step | NetSuite OpenAir PSA PartnerProduct Overview
- About Top Step | NetSuite OpenAir PSA Partner
- Pros of Top Step | NetSuite OpenAir PSA Partner
- Cons of Top Step | NetSuite OpenAir PSA Partner
- Breakdown of core features
Top Step | NetSuite OpenAir PSA Partner product overview
Top Step is an Oracle NetSuite Alliance Partner and Solution Provider focused on NetSuite OpenAir, a PSA software solution. It enables professional services organizations to become profitable, scalable, and efficient through change management, process enhancement, technology deployment, and skill set training with a customer-first approach.
NetSuite OpenAir is a comprehensive professional services automation solution that improves business efficiency and financial savings. Built for professional service organizations with a project-based structure, OpenAir PSA is a tool that supports all the critical services the operations need.
NetSuite OpenAir PSA’s key features include project management, resource management, financial management, time and expense management, dashboards and reporting, and extensive integration capabilities with other PS core systems.
Pros of Top Step | NetSuite OpenAir PSA Partner
- Top Step provides licenses and services for a complete solution. Its services are designed to help at every stage of the journey with automating professional services operations.
- NetSuite OpenAir PSA simplifies integration with enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) enterprise systems. It provides integrated, streamlined, and accurate project accounting and billing throughout the project duration.
Cons of Top Step | NetSuite OpenAir PSA Partner
- Since the solution is flexible and adaptable, high expertise is needed to understand how to make the features beneficial.
Breakdown of core features
NetSuite OpenAir project management software enables project managers and team members to collaborate on projects. It maintains current and accurate project status, allowing managers to proactively identify and resolve potential threats to the success of each engagement, resulting in an improved project completion record, more satisfied clients, and reduced non-billable work.
The resource management software ensures that the right resources are working on the right projects, based on a real-time project timeline and as the project evolves. It increases resource utilization and manages and deploys resources to projects based on employee’s skills, interests, experience, and availability.
NetSuite OpenAir manages the financial resources through every step of the process, from bid preparation to client billing. It calculates costs to identify the most profitable projects and repeat them to increase revenue.
Time and expense management
The time management feature coordinates with project management by expediting project and time billing. Users can create detailed timesheets, submit expenses, and track time in the office or remotely. Tracking and management streamline the expense management cycle, resulting in rapid expense reimbursement and client billing.
(Last updated on 07/23/2021 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)