Teamgate CRMProduct Overview
Teamgate CRM product overview
Teamgate CRM sales solution provides smart customer management tools in one place so teams can save time and perform tasks quicker. This CRM delivers the insights, reports, and forecasts needed to keep the pipeline flowing smoothly, whether in the office or on the road.
Teamgate CRM facilitates full hands-on onboarding with a customer care team to streamline the entire process and enable businesses to start selling faster. The CRM offers a complete suite of tools, features, and integrations from lead gathering to closing deals. It allows businesses to tweak their individual sales processes and ensures that every stage is simplified.
The Teamgate CRM sales funnel is fully transparent. Sales teams can instantly get a picture of what’s going on in every phase of the pipeline. Businesses can identify potential blockages before they occur and make sure they never happen again.
The software integrates with a wide variety of solutions, including SmartDialer, WordPress Forms, and Slack. It connects with other innovative tools that enhance the sales CRM software. Every stage of the sales process can be shortened with its integrations—from marketing, account management, and lead scoring, right up to straightforward sales insights and updated reports that always contain the most relevant information. Teamgate CRM also has a documented API.
Pros of Teamgate CRM
- The system seamlessly integrates with widely-used email service providers. This smooth integration can save time and prevent human errors such as misspelled names or typos in emails. SmartDialer™ enables teams to call directly from Teamgate CRM. With this integration, sales teams can spend less time dialing phone numbers and looking for names, and more time closing deals.
- Teamgate CRM simplifies opportunity management for users. It has a drag-and-drop interface designed to make moving deals across the stages easy and fast.
- The software allows an unlimited list of contacts at no hidden costs.
Cons of Teamgate CRM
- Teamgate CRM focuses mainly on sales teams and automation and doesn’t have project management functionalities.
- The mobile application doesn’t offer all the features of the website version.
Breakdown of core features
Teamgate CRM organizes and supports the whole process of nurturing new connections and leads. It allows businesses to access leads and manage the entire CRM lead generation process in one place. This feature lets teams plan activities, segment and interact with leads, and convert leads to deals at the right time.
Sales reports and analytics
The system offers data-driven intelligent analysis and reporting to give sales managers a real-time image of their business. By breaking down every single aspect of the sales process through reporting and analytics, managers can highlight the areas of their business requiring the most attention and increase sales.
The CRM dashboard gives users a visual display of all the metrics and information necessary to understand the entire sales process. It provides an overview of everything related to sales performance. Teams can examine different sales pipelines with the Teamgate dashboard, such as team performance statistics, deals won or lost, lead sources, and success of marketing campaigns.
(Last updated on 06/16/2021 by Liz Laurente-Ticong)