Product Quick Facts
SellerActive is a cloud-based inventory and order management platform designed to help multi-channel ecommerce sellers streamline and grow their business. Founded in 2012, SellerActive is based in Salem, Oregon.
SellerActive automates the time-consuming tasks of managing inventory, orders, and repricing. No matter the sales channel, SellerActive strives to remove the frustration online sellers face; their intuitive interface, listing tools, and business intelligence will reduce the time you spend on management and help increase revenues. Product highlights include:
- Multi-channel Inventory Control: Manage your inventory across third-party marketplaces — Amazon, eBay, etc. — with a single web-based interface
- Multi-channel Order Management: Simplify, streamline, and automate your fulfillment, no matter the channel
- Automated Market-Based Repricing: SellerActive’s PriceIntelligence automatically reprices in three simple steps: set a goal, set a minimum/maximum price, set your target competitors. PriceIntelligence does the rest.
- Streamlined Workflow: Includes easy-to-use tools that increase your efficiency, including bulk data uploading, exporting in multiple formats, custom packing slip design, and more.
- Integrated Shipping: A scan and click lets you instantly find and purchase the lowest available shipping rate from all the major carriers
- Customer Support: Each SellerActive client is assigned a personal client success agent, ready to assist via phone or online.
We recommend SellerActive to any ecommerce seller, but especially those businesses needing to control inventory and pricing across multiple channels.
Have questions about SellerActive? Want to find out more about inventory or supply chain management software? Call, click, or email to speak with an unbiased Technology Advisor for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation on your unique requirements.
(Last updated on 02/02/2022 by Cameron Council)