Talk to an Advisor

877.702.2082

Send an Email

Screenshots

sculptech_loginsculptech_order_detailsculptech_activationsculptech_reporting

Product Quick Facts

Industry Specialties
Telecommunications
Pricing
Average
Works Best For
Any Sized Businesses

About Sculptech

Sculptech Sales Solution, from Neuron Software Ltd., is a customer relationship management product that’s grown out of Neuron Software’s fifteen years-old information technology solution base. 

Sculptech is designed to be a whole-business solution; it supplies a complete IT and business development model for startup companies, or can be used at well-established companies with existing sales processes. Customization is easy; thanks to the product’s design, 75 percent of the solution is pre-built, and the remaining 25 percent can be designed on-the-fly, allowing you to enjoy a custom solution at a fraction of the cost of typical bespoke software. With modules available for customer service, ecommerce, self-help resources (ie a knowledgebase for your customers), order management and logistics, accounting / finance, and custom reports, Sculptech offers as much or as little functionality as is desired. 

An investment in Sculptech (or any CRM) shouldn’t be seen as a cost center, but rather as a human resources and marketing cost savings engine; Sculptech allows management and ownership to take significant steps towards automation and process consistency, minimizing costs and business risk. 

Sculptech has been used to satisfy customers and build sales at companies in many industries, but they have especially extensive experience in telecommunications sales. We recommend them to any company looking for a customizable, affordable customer relationship management system that also offers order management and accounting tools. 

Got questions about Sculptech? Want to find out more about customer relationship management software? Call, click, or email to speak with an unbiased Technology Advisor for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation on your unique requirements. 

Alternatives to Sculptech

Learn more about other CRM software by exploring the following products, or review specific types of CRM software including real estate CRM software, CRM software for small businesses, financial services CRM software, and social CRM software.


1 Kintone

Visit website

Kintone’s no-code platform lets sales teams easily build a custom CRM to track prospect data, task handoffs, and pipeline insights in one central place. Create database apps outfitted with the unique information you need to know about your prospects–and then connect those apps with customizable workflows that let you assign and track those future customers from lead capture to close. Over 23,000 companies trust Kintone to achieve their business goals.

Learn more about Kintone

2 HoneyBook

Visit website

HoneyBook helps creative entrepreneurs and freelancers book more clients, manage projects, and get paid all in one place. With our business management software, you can automate your busy work and stay on top of all your to-dos, saving time and money so you can grow your business. It's like your own personal assistant. Small business owners and freelancers have used HoneyBook to increase their bookings and save time.

Learn more about HoneyBook

3 Really Simple Systems CRM

Visit website

Really Simple Systems CRM helps you work smarter by managing and tracking your sales leads and customers, letting you get on with growing your business. Designed for growing teams B2B, our CRM is super-easy to set up and simple to use - with exceptional customer service. There’s a customizable Sales CRM, plus options for Marketing and Service tools and external app integrations - so everything is in one place, enabling great team collaboration and customer relationships that drive sales growth.

Learn more about Really Simple Systems CRM

(Last updated on by )

Compare Sculptech to other CRM solutions